Board Meeting - Gary Teale

SG has announced on BBC Radio Scotland that this is nonsense. Gary Teale will be in place until the end of the season. Shut this thread down.

Season over. Might as well do it now rather than wait another month to tell us he'll still be in charge.

Board meeting? If they are still in charge they can take their next ST renewal begging letter and shove it sideways up their collective fcuking arses.

My mrs just asked the question 'does that mean you'll save money on a season ticket next season?' Aye, cause I'm not f**king bothering.

There's no need to rush into a hasty appointment. We need to take our time and get the right man.

I am not advocating that, however the decision that Teale is not continuing as our manager should be made ASAP.

I am not advocating that, however the decision that Teale is not continuing as our manager should be made ASAP.

so get rid, but not necessarily replace?

are you only interested in punishing him? Remember he took on a thankless task, probably knowing his old job could be on the line if he refused. He gave it his best shot knowing that if he wasnt ready he could be risking his future reputation and career as a coach?

OK, it didn't work out, but advocating he be made an example of is pretty poor form

are you only interested in punishing him? Remember he took on a thankless task, probably knowing his old job could be on the line if he refused. He gave it his best shot knowing that if he wasnt ready he could be risking his future reputation and career as a coach?

OK, it didn't work out, but advocating he be made an example of is pretty poor form

I'm not advocating he be made an example of, however if the board don't intend continuing with him next season why drag it on any longer. He's talking about deciding who to keep for next season - why let him do that if we're going to bring someone else in.

We have two weeks until the next game so it's possible we could have someone in by then anyway.

Feel sorry for Teale. Thankless task. He was just starting to get the results and team playing well when his top scorer was offloaded. Sad day for all. We will be back

Whit? Have you been to many games lately? His tactics and substioutions are f**king embarrassing, Teale is clueless.

Whit? Have you been to many games lately? His tactics and substioutions are f**king embarrassing, Teale is clueless.

He is not a proper manager, he has no experience, of course he will not get the job done after being lobbed in at the deep end, he doesn't deserve the bulk of criticism, that should be the idiots who put him in the job in the first place as a cost cutting exercise. He did accept the job, which is fair enough, but the board certainly didn't do him many favours.

Can't remember feeling so sad and desolute and I've been a Buddie for over 50 years, so not a stranger to relegation or the struggle that is St Mirren FC. Why is this different? a board that has been missing in inaction for months if not longer, the speed of decline, from cup winners to abject shite, from fighting and striving to improve to giving up before we start. 8 goals conceeded in 2 games against the two teams above us highlights just how much we deserved to be relegated.

Nothing to gain by having a go at Gary Teale, he was an innocent in this, time for the board to go now. Their shares are worthless so leave alone, you have caused more damage than you can imagine, have lost your own confidence and your gamble to sell our club. Go please just go.

SMTID

He signed Arquin & Gow. How much more of a f**king c**t of things does he need to make before it's his fault?

If I remember correctly GT was only appointed until the end of the season, so the first thing on the agenda at the board meeting tomorrow should be to draft up adverts for the press asking for applications for the managers job for next season. (If GT wants to apply so be it)

If the board have done their job properly (I know!!) then budgets should already have been worked out for next season and there is no reason not to start this process now.

The WHOLE board should be involved in the process of interviewing the top applicants, may I suggest we interview more than 1 person this time as the whole, "we took our jackets off and loosened our ties and talked football" between SG and DL still irks me. Surely it would be better to interview numerous applicants and select the best one or does our chairman not have the balls to have to phone all the Dear Johns?

I am fully aware that managers who are currently in work at other clubs would probably not apply, but for the price of an advert or two you just never know who we may appeal to. As we are probably still paying TC off I would imagine paying another club compensation for their manager would not be an option for us anyway.

A central defender gets injured in a must win game and he brings on Reilly to run around a bit should seal it.

It's almost as if he was worried he'd get the job so was trying to work his ticket. Not even putting Wilks in would have been as ludicrous.

It's almost as if he was worried he'd get the job so was trying to work his ticket. Not even putting Wilks in would have been as ludicrous.

Goodwin back, Mallan back central and Sadlier to the right wing was pretty obvious. Especially as he doesn't rate Sonupe...who he brought in and gave very little chance to.