Billy Davies. Involvement

Yet again billy was at the match again tonight. Sat in from row of directors box. Was there a good half hour before the match talking to gilmour and george Campbell yes I know he stays in ralston but. He is at almost all out games And seams to have done sort of involvement. Even Wylde tweeted last week got some great advice for billy Davies.

Does anyone know if there is any direct involvement at the club with daviee. Or. Is he just there to eat the pies as he ain't there to watch footbsll

Yet again billy was at the match again tonight. Sat in from row of directors box. Was there a good half hour before the match talking to gilmour and george Campbell yes I know he stays in ralston but. He is at almost all out games And seams to have done sort of involvement. Even Wylde tweeted last week got some great advice for billy Davies.

Does anyone know if there is any direct involvement at the club with daviee. Or. Is he just there to eat the pies as he ain't there to watch footbsll

Did he advise to Wylde to actually look interested for 90mins?

football guys go to football games ,when the game is 5 minutes from your front door and the only alternative is watching Liverpool v st Mirren reserves then only one option ,if I thought for a second davies would be interested in being our manager I would be jumping through hula hoops,no chance unless Gilmour has won the euro lottery.

football guys go to football games ,when the game is 5 minutes from your front door and the only alternative is watching Liverpool v st Mirren reserves then only one option ,if I thought for a second davies would be interested in being our manager I would be jumping through hula hoops,no chance unless Gilmour has won the euro lottery.

He was at last weeks game v Motherwell as well!

He's not going to watch quality football so there must be another reason!

He's not going to watch quality football so there must be another reason!

Exactly my point. Davies. Would only ever manage rangers in scitland due to massive wage demands

He is a English championship manager. So. You'd think he'd be spending time watching ganes in England but no. He is at almost every one of our games. And added to fact. He sits next to george Campbell Abd Stuart gilmour. I'm convinced he's got sone sort if role lined up but def won't be a manager. I think more like director if football

Billy Stark was a great player but is a failed manager. He's not going to have the energy, ambition and ideas required to get the club re-energised and moving the right direction.

In my opinion, he would be a lazy appointment, indicating the mistaken belief that having a guy that used to play for us in a successful period will somehow win over the fans and have us all back on board. What are the odds on him being the next manager and where's the nearest bookies?

Billy Stark was a great player but is a failed manager. He's not going to have the energy, ambition and ideas required to get the club re-energised and moving the right direction.

In my opinion, he would be a lazy appointment, indicating the mistaken belief that having a guy that used to play for us in a successful period will somehow win over the fans and have us all back on board. What are the odds on him being the next manager and where's the nearest bookies?

Hate to say it but he also looks like he has had a very hard paper round. I can't see him getting our lot fired up.

Fuxake. I just get that Stereophonics song in my head every time I read/hear his name. I look forward to many more years of driving myself insane with that.

It only takes one match to burn a thousand season tickets ?