Home & Away Kits

I hope JD Sports take a hit on this season's monstrosity. Do they honestly give some kit designer a colour scheme, a design i.e. stripes and let them get on with it!? I take it that the kit has to be approved by the club as well.......

Another area that would clearly benefit from fan involvement.

They should bring back what Poz did a couple of years ago, where they put a couple of designs of both home and away tops up for fans' vote. They went to town on this seasons design without considering how much the fans appreciated 'normal' size stripes.

I think its probably too late to consider such a process now that next seasons ones are probably in production already.

If they were on par with last season then they wouldn't have reduced the yellow one before xmas. They normally get reduced in their xmas sale that starts after they have milked the xmas trade and screwed as much out of us as possible. They won't ever come out and say that this seasons strips were honking though.

I believe the Fans Council have worked closely with the club on next seasons designs.

Haven't seen them but I'm hoping we go back to traditional roots with the home kit.

I was thinking the other day that I'd really like our away shirt to be purple, in keeping with the Paisley Pattern logo that the council use and of course the Braehead Clan.

It's a cracking colour for a kit and it's vastly underused in my humble opinion. Just a thought !

I believe the Fans Council have worked closely with the club on next seasons designs.

Haven't seen them but I'm hoping we go back to traditional roots with the home kit.

I was thinking the other day that I'd really like our away shirt to be purple, in keeping with the Paisley Pattern logo that the council use and of course the Braehead Clan.

It's a cracking colour for a kit and it's vastly underused in my humble opinion. Just a thought !

The most recent fans council minutes (from September!) back that up so hopefully they'll be better. However, I'm slightly worried they got a range of duff designs like this year's to choose from and had to opt for the least bad one.

A purple away kit would be fantastic. Half expecting another light blue monstrosity.

I would be delighted with a joint St Mirren and Braehead Clan Season Ticket.

At a heavily discounted price, obviously.

Buying both presently is way outwith my budget.(for fun)

Edited by shull

Purple away kit would be the business.

I would be delighted with a joint St Mirren and Braehead Clan Season Ticket.

At a heavily discounted price, obviously.

Buying both presently is way outwith my budget.(for fun)

A joint season ticket is maybe pushing it but some sort of joint discount for games being held over the same weekend is a good idea.

The Clan seem to be getting pretty decent crowds so they might not be so keen.

A joint season ticket is maybe pushing it but some sort of joint discount for games being held over the same weekend is a good idea.

The Clan seem to be getting pretty decent crowds so they might not be so keen.

I would agree with that.