Home & Away Kits

One of my favourite away strips to date aswell Richard.

Never understood, why the fans dont get asked every season, it is dead easy and makes sense, keeps fans involved in stuff they actually care about and can actual influence.

#noBrianer (sic)

We all agree that black and white is the definitive strip for our team/clubpunk.gif

We had this very discussion at the beginning of this past horrendous season with the topic and alternative suggestions being made against the attrocious I can't even call it kit we hadbootyshake.gif.

Lets hope that those in the decision making took heed and deliver us something worthy of a Championship winning club

http://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/forums/index.php/topic/38522-alternate-strip-suggestions

Once again congrats to all the diehard Buds who are again already pledging their allegiance to the buds we've been down before but never out no matter how dark the days we'll bounce2.gif back.

COYS

Releasing them at the POTY dinner has been the way for many a season. I can't see them changing anytime soon.

Maybe the fans outside the council will get a sneak peak through some nifty advertising by JD sports.

I still reckon we should arrange some crowd funding and recreate some strips from the past or let Poz design us some decent sponsor free tops.

It wasn't a POTY dinner release last year or the year before. It was a leaked photo then Gregg Wylde on a Jd Sports advert. Then the Paisley pattern teaser ad the year before.

I guess we were so underwhelmed by the strips that I forgot that. Well remembered.

Out of interest do you have a Hi-Res image of your profile logo you could send me? That would look great on some retro crowd funded shirts.

I don't, unfortunately. I used to but I've had this logo since I joined the site. So if I had the original then it's probably long gone. I'll have a look though.

It wasn't a POTY dinner release last year or the year before. It was a leaked photo then Gregg Wylde on a Jd Sports advert. Then the Paisley pattern teaser ad the year before.

It has happened at the player of year dance since jd. Won the contract

If imagine jd will prob be offerings one sort of deal. To the club as. They only Intrested in the spotlight you get from being on tv to advertise jd. With us being in the first div. Abd with potentially no tv coverage at all if rangers go up. Jd won't be Intrested in us

Why do we always have to try and "reinvent the wheel" every year? The Juventus strip this season is a cracker, and simple. Simple is best with only minor alterations required each year

Agree, though of course this year we do need to reinvent the wheel. Because the strip was wheelie shite.

Spoke to the club this afternoon on the new kits.

Current estimated release date is expected to be last week in June or first week in July.

There will be a photoshoot with the players sometime before the end of the season.

Hopefully we will therefore see the kits sometime in the next 2-3 weeks.

All seems a bit vague to be perfectly honest with you !

Spoke to the club this afternoon on the new kits.

Current estimated release date is expected to be last week in June or first week in July.

There will be a photoshoot with the players sometime before the end of the season.

Hopefully we will therefore see the kits sometime in the next 2-3 weeks.

All seems a bit vague to be perfectly honest with you !

What happened to the tradition of two or three young (latterly not so young mind you) ladies modelling the strips. Is that now non pc or did the ladies retire? Much prefer that to a re-thatched Greg Wylde modelling them.

Usual farce

It's not really usual. Last season, for all the shirt was bloody awful, the release was well planned and well executed, coming out well before the season finished.

I thought that one of the main benefits we would get from JD doing the kits, aside from the fact we can get completely bespoke designs, would be a professional marketing launch.

Maybe they want to wait until the season is over so that there is less negativity around following relegation. I guess they know what they are doing.

What happened to the tradition of two or three young (latterly not so young mind you) ladies modelling the strips. Is that now non pc or did the ladies retire? Much prefer that to a re-thatched Greg Wylde modelling them.

It's a wee bit amateur doing it that way. The kits should really be launched at an official press event with videos and stuff. I know the club don't have the time for that, but I'd expect JD to launch them properly.

It's not really usual. Last season, for all the shirt was bloody awful, the release was well planned and well executed, coming out well before the season finished.

I thought that one of the main benefits we would get from JD doing the kits, aside from the fact we can get completely bespoke designs, would be a professional marketing launch.

Maybe they want to wait until the season is over so that there is less negativity around following relegation. I guess they know what they are doing.

The main man a JD sports who I used to coordinate this stuff with and push to get new kits out is now away. He was a very senior guy at JD i dont know what level of person he has been replaced with, but it would appear someone not quite as motivated to get the kits out as fast as possible