St. Mirren Looking For A New Manager

Tell me one player except Stevie May. Who has been developed at st Johnstone. Bet u can't name one. Some track record that. If you look at the stats. Every week at Johnstone have the highest average age. They don't develop youngsters

Murry Davidson

I see there are odds available for the next Raith manager, but not for Saints as far as I can see.

Do the bookies think it's a done deal? A shoe-in for GT? And the "search" is just an attempt to get the support onside?

I think Gary Teale being asked to re-apply makes the 'next manager' market difficult as the next manager could be the same one!

I think Gary Teale being asked to re-apply makes the 'next manager' market difficult as the next manager could be the same one!

UFO's exist . The Loch Ness Monster is a walrus , The Bermuda Triangle is a magnetic field. Bottom line is everything is what you want it to be truth or lies

Cheerio Gary: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32741957

We weren't 8 points behind Motherwell or 11 behind Ross County when you took over. After a decent showing in December and January we have been shocking in February, March and April and your January - March signings have been unable to improve a terrible squad put together by Tommy Craig.

Cheerio Gary: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32741957

We weren't 8 points behind Motherwell or 11 behind Ross County when you took over. After a decent showing in December and January we have been shocking in February, March and April and your January - March signings have been unable to improve a terrible squad put together by Tommy Craig.

Aye, was just reading this.

Well, it won't be Teale getting the job then.

Either Teale is arrogant or naive. Many people In the workplace have to re apply for their job when a new era begins. He's right in that the board know all about him but if he is not prepared to fight his corner against other candidates then he should move on. Perhaps he already realises that by being invited to apply it would suggest he's not got much of a chance. He inherited a troubled team to be fair,but he has done nothing to suggest that he could turn us around next season.

I'd go with naive and having a lack of self awareness/intellect. I liked Teale as a player, but as a manager he's come out with some odd statements. I get the sense from his demeanour and previous statements that he thinks he's done enough to get the gig... I'm not sure what he can possibly base this on even with the clusterf**k he took over.

Maybe he, rightly, knows that he can't back his record up in an interview process, so he's going down a different route... In which case he's cleverer than I thought. I suspect not though.