The Appreciation Thread

Apparently Murray has identified why we are not picking up enough points. According to the PDE's facebook feed he is on the back page saying bad refereeing decisions are costing us points.

Everyone thinking that our defence is a shambles, our midfield is overrun in nearly every game and we are scoring less than a goal a game can now stand corrected... its the referees' fault we are where we are.

Apparently Murray has identified why we are not picking up enough points. According to the PDE's facebook feed he is on the back page saying bad refereeing decisions are costing us points.

Everyone thinking that our defence is a shambles, our midfield is overrun in nearly every game and we are scoring less than a goal a game can now stand corrected... its the referees' fault we are where we are.

The referee wasn't great on saturday but his decisions didn't cost us any goals. I think it's pathetic if Murray has came out and said that. Similiar to Ronny Deila blaming a lack of competiion in the league for their poor form in europe.

The referee wasn't great on saturday but his decisions didn't cost us any goals. I think it's pathetic if Murray has came out and said that. Similiar to Ronny Deila blaming a lack of competiion in the league for their poor form in europe.

The title for this thread has proved to be from those naïve wishful thinkers who love St. Mirren but cannot see the wood for the trees.

Murray has been a dud from the minute he arrived for us - and as previous posts clearly show, at Dumbarton too!

We need knowledgeable footballing Directors or advisors as well as businessmen OR else we get what we have got for the last 5 years. ~Yeah finances are better - but on the park we have fallen so drastically it is desparate.

Time for a serious overhaul which begins with "Murray the dud oot the door" with his 3 months severance pay. Then Miller needs to highlight targets for January and next summer - knowing fully that we are planning to invest to avoid having to consider 2 possibilities (1 being relegation)

The business directors then need to plan for improved resources, in order to deliver on the park. (selling the club to some billionaire is clearly not in the offing at this time - and it seems they do not currently have a plan B)

The title for this thread has proved to be from those naïve wishful thinkers who love St. Mirren but cannot see the wood for the trees.

Murray has been a dud from the minute he arrived for us - and as previous posts clearly show, at Dumbarton too!

We need knowledgeable footballing Directors or advisors as well as businessmen OR else we get what we have got for the last 5 years. ~Yeah finances are better - but on the park we have fallen so drastically it is desparate.

Time for a serious overhaul which begins with "Murray the dud oot the door" with his 3 months severance pay. Then Miller needs to highlight targets for January and next summer - knowing fully that we are planning to invest to avoid having to consider 2 possibilities (1 being relegation)

The business directors then need to plan for improved resources, in order to deliver on the park. (selling the club to some billionaire is clearly not in the offing at this time - and it seems they do not currently have a plan B)

What's with the 3 months severance pay. Where has this come from ?

Sweeper07.totally agree with all you say.For the first time ever in over 60years of supporting my beloved Football Club I left my seat in the Main Stand after Hibs fourth goal.We were just so fed up at least myself wife and son beat the traffic and were back in Livingston around 5.40pm.Something HAS to change NOW.If need be ask Jimmy Calderwood if he would take the reigns for this season or make Alex Miller Director of Football with say Kenny McDowall as First Team Coach.BOD please take action now for the sake of our Club relieving Murray of his duties.

Shocking statement, time to stamp this sort of thing out. If the SPFL want to retain any shred of credibility then they should ban Murray from all footballing activity until the end of season 16/17 at least.

He was on Peter and Roughie the night he's still looking to Finnish 4 th lol delusional or what .

We are only 11 points off 4th place, although at this rate we will do well to pick up another 11 points.

I was quite happy when Murray was appointed and felt this could be the start of something good. This hasn't been the case and couldn't be further away from what's happening before our eyes.

For me, Murray is simply not up to the job, I genuinely think he's not got a clue what to do.

I'll give him a clue, drop Steven Thompson and play Lawrence Shankland and at least we will have attempts on goal.

Rumour has it if Murray is sacked, he will only be entitled to 3 months pay. If it is not true - then whoever gave him a contract otherwise should be sacked!

I find it hard to believe he would have signed such a deal considering he wasn't out a job at the time but I have a hunch we may find out soon enough if things don't improve very soon.

I find it hard to believe he would have signed such a deal considering he wasn't out a job at the time but I have a hunch we may find out soon enough if things don't improve very soon.

Yes indeed. I would be amazed if any manager agreed to such a contract. Unless he had a bigger club free release clause too.

Doesn't mean he won't be sacked early December though. The board set that precedent with TC last year and it's hard to see how they can keep Murray beyond that, barring a miracle turn around.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...