Name That Suite

kennedys as the big man works miracles trying to fill hospitality every time we are at home ,people need to remember how shit we have been since moving to this soulless stadium and how crap the teams have been ,we have had 1 cup run of note and every other week has been piss poor ,but campbell knocks his head against brick walls every day ,week in week out to try and bring money in,and usually for nothing but abuse on here from assholes who spend all their time on here talking through a hole in their arse,and before the dickhead brigade start ,I don't know the big man personally only through going to hosp when I can afford it ,(maybe once a season sometimes 2 )but I see him at majority of away games ,so that's enough for me ,

as he is a real supporter doing his bit as opposed to a keyboard supporter like most on here

vote kennedys

kennedys as the big man works miracles trying to fill hospitality every time we are at home ,people need to remember how shit we have been since moving to this soulless stadium and how crap the teams have been ,we have had 1 cup run of note and every other week has been piss poor ,but campbell knocks his head against brick walls every day ,week in week out to try and bring money in,and usually for nothing but abuse on here from assholes who spend all their time on here talking through a hole in their arse,and before the dickhead brigade start ,I don't know the big man personally only through going to hosp when I can afford it ,(maybe once a season sometimes 2 )but I see him at majority of away games ,so that's enough for me ,

as he is a real supporter doing his bit as opposed to a keyboard supporter like most on here

vote kennedys

You on the bev tonight?

vote kennedys

And.................relax.

Guess who said this less than an hour ago !! whistling.gif

"as always with st Mirren it all boils down to cheap ,cheaper and cheapest ,thanks mr gilmour" wacko.png

Also

"no because that would be professional and as our directors run us as amature operation this will not happen ,so we will limp along looking for the teams that don't want any money to play us on the dates the of scumbags have left us to play at our ground"'