St Mirren V Bradford City Friendly Match 18/7/15

shull

There's a theatre production at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival in August about the fire as it's the 30th anniversary. I reckon handing over a gift be it a Quaich or something similar would be a nice touch and most likely appreciated by Bradford City FC and their fans.

https://tickets.edfringe.com/whats-on?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=edfringe.com#q=The%2056

Bradford City have sold 17000 Season Tickets.

Prices are..

Adults - £149

Juniors - £99

Well done to them

For a minute I thought you were saying they had bought this many St. Mirren season tickets.

Then I realised we hivnae got that many seats.

Going to miss Bute Feast on Saturday afternoon so I can make the game. Looking forward to seeing the new players and the guys on trial. Glad it's a 2pm kick off so can get back for the rest of the music.

A real and proper supporter above.

Others take note.

cant understand people on here ,its the 1st chance to see the team this season ,its a tenner and against a decent team ,and the usual crowd of posters who know everything about st Mirren without actually going to see them are giving it ,,im not going its not free ,a f**kin tenner ,support the team you do enough moaning about !

cant understand people on here ,its the 1st chance to see the team this season ,its a tenner and against a decent team ,and the usual crowd of posters who know everything about st Mirren without actually going to see them are giving it ,,im not going its not free ,a f**kin tenner ,support the team you do enough moaning about !

it's a training session, not a football match.

Ten pounds is ten pounds too much.

Play it closed door or let the supporters in for nowt.

Bring on the Berwick.

shull a tenner is prob 1 tip a day for you ,you rant on here everyday about people getting behind the team then refuse to pay a tenner to go and watch your supposedly favourite team that you have watched for many years ,well the free games anyway ,now if it was 45 quid I would be liking your post but for f**k sake a tenner is what you find rolled up in the back of your cab,support is for ever not just for free

shull a tenner is prob 1 tip a day for you ,you rant on here everyday about people getting behind the team then refuse to pay a tenner to go and watch your supposedly favourite team that you have watched for many years ,well the free games anyway ,now if it was 45 quid I would be liking your post but for f**k sake a tenner is what you find rolled up in the back of your cab,support is for ever not just for free

Enjoy the session.

See ye for the Berwick match.

Be cleaning my Cab out on Saturday afternoon. thumbup2.gif

Got my niece staying with us for a week while my sister in law's away on hol. Coming up on Saturday and bringing her with us for her saints debut. It probably doesn't justify the time or money to come up for a friendly but what the hell. Work or Newcastle fixtures aren't getting in the way this weekend so I'll be there.