Rangers Are Our Derby Game, Not Morton!

I can't believe the amount of fans who seen to hate the old firm with as much passion as supporting their own team. I don't hate the old firm, i love St Mirren though.

You can't love St.Mirren without hating the old scum. Goes hand in hand Edited by 17/03/13

Celtic aren't our derby game this season because they're in a different league.

"Our""- Can Sevco not afford their own forum on the borrowed money? Its quite clear your a troll and a minging bluenose at that.

Away and watch your mercenaries ply their trade and no doubt fail fail. You have two major honours, well done. Scottish 3rd and 2nd Champions and with only 6 internationalists that's quite an achievement, unfortunately when you played the big teams like Alloa, Livi and Sons you could not quite swing, despite another International playing up front.

Sevco are Scottish football comedy gold.... keep up the good work

Edited by DougJamie

"Our""- Can Sevco not afford their own forum on the borrowed money? Its quite clear your a troll and a minging bluenose at that.

Away and watch your mercenaries ply their trade and no doubt fail fail. You have two major honours, well done. Scottish 3rd and 2nd Champions and with only 6 internationalists that's quite an achievement, unfortunately when you played the big teams like Alloa, Livi and Sons you could not quite swing, despite another International playing up front.

Sevco are Scottish football comedy gold.... keep up the good work

No it's simple if Rangers are counted as derby the so must Celtic and Partick Thistle for that matter. I've been watching St Mirren since the early 80s so that puts your bluenose accusation to bed.

No it's simple if Rangers are counted as derby the so must Celtic and Partick Thistle for that matter. I've been watching St Mirren since the early 80s so that puts your bluenose accusation to bed.

Sure you have been watching Saints they used to play the old Rangers 4 times a season. Our derby match is match 3

Sevco supporting colleague was telling me yesterday it's all Mike ashleys fault. He was paying whyte and green, the contracts will be renegotiated, they don't need to pay the 5 million if they don't want to and king is the saviour. Oh and seemingly they are the most successful club in the world.

I laughed and told the daft cnut to f**k off