The Blue Puke V St Mirren - 7/8/15

TopCat

Hard to judge how it will go, no history between the clubs to refer to. Hopefully we win this historic first meeting to mark one down in the record books and any subsequent meetings will show we won the first one.

Edited by pozbaird

I wonder if this game will be moved to a different time / day ?

The SPFL have managed to have

Partick v Septic and Newco V Us on the same day !

Guess they will move the Partick game to the Sunday. Celtics away games are always on the telly.

Will be a ticket scramble for this one , even taking into account the fans that won't go there .

When they come to our place we should do what Motherwell did , and give them the minimum amount of tickets that we're required to.

I know this probably won't happen due to financial reasons , but would be good if it did .

Meanwhile back on planet earth.... Wholly depending on who Murray signs/resigns we will be lucky to have four points on the board after the QoS game on 5/9.

Sevco will have a new more functional squad, a proven manager and asst, Morton are flying, QoS are rebuilding with a decent mix of youth and experience, Dumbarton have renuilt defence and added a quality keeper, Livi at the moment are the only team on paper we should be more than enough for.

Meanwhile back on planet earth.... Wholly depending on who Murray signs/resigns we will be lucky to have four points on the board after the QoS game on 5/9.

Sevco will have a new more functional squad, a proven manager and asst, Morton are flying, QoS are rebuilding with a decent mix of youth and experience, Dumbarton have renuilt defence and added a quality keeper, Livi at the moment are the only team on paper we should be more than enough for.

Ok Mr Half Full, you plummet underground, last time I checked Paisley was on this planet. This is a challenge and foing by the POSITIVE vibes the players and fans are looking for us at the top end rather than staving off relegation every year. #

Its about attitude not players.

Caley were tipped for relegation, as were County and Well were cannon fodder.

We are playing teams who are below last years standards, and our standards last year were very low.

So take a chill, have a drink and leave it half full for your next one

Ok Mr Half Full, you plummet underground, last time I checked Paisley was on this planet. This is a challenge and foing by the POSITIVE vibes the players and fans are looking for us at the top end rather than staving off relegation every year. #Its about attitude not players.Caley were tipped for relegation, as were County and Well were cannon fodder.We are playing teams who are below last years standards, and our standards last year were very low.So take a chill, have a drink and leave it half full for your next one

Lets see what sort of squad is assembled, and how they perform first shall we. I do think a fair few forget how pish we were last season, and also somehow think any team in a lower league than us was a lot worse..!

Thats just not how it works, otherwise how do you explain Hamilton winning promotion via play offs then taking the pish out of teams like us?

Lets see what sort of squad is assembled, and how they perform first shall we. I do think a fair few forget how pish we were last season, and also somehow think any team in a lower league than us was a lot worse..!

Thats just not how it works, otherwise how do you explain Hamilton winning promotion via play offs then taking the pish out of teams like us?

I really don't know mate or care what Accies do. Yes we had a shocker but now we look forward not back. We have a bright young manager, a support, a ground and some talent, the rest has yet to happen, but I start off optimistic, and last year as soon as TC was appointed I bricked myself

I wonder if this game will be moved to a different time / day ?

The SPFL have managed to have

Partick v Septic and Newco V Us on the same day !

What's the chances of our game getting postponed due to Shitco wanting to play a 'glamour' friendly?

M*rt*n are flying where? Pre season tour?