Signings

Yep pay for newspapers are finished. I haven't bought one for about ten years and I never will again. Don't really know of anyone under 30 who regularly buys a paper.

Why read day old news and a couple of people's opinions for a fee... When you can read up to the date news and hundreds of opinions for free?

Even if some of the opinions are faraway saints, it's still far better value...

Ditto.

Massive waste of money.

Mostly full of regurgitated shite and repeating what's on the news.

Just a bad habit for most or following the family choice.

Yet you read this forum .................. Most bizarre.

Yep pay for newspapers are finished. I haven't bought one for about ten years and I never will again. Don't really know of anyone under 30 who regularly buys a paper.

Why read day old news and a couple of people's opinions for a fee... When you can read up to the date news and hundreds of opinions for free?

Even if some of the opinions are faraway saints, it's still far better value...

Trumpet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! flipa.gif

Reasonably happy with the way things are going - filling all the starting position and a bit of cover.

Would like to see a pacy forward to partner Thommocloud9.gif - always been my preferred combination big guy/quick guy up front. ooolala-sign.gif

Like Guy or Marwood?

Like Guy or Marwood?

Guy did reasonably well for us, especially at the start, he left because of a falling out with the management but he was a perfectly adequate player for a bottom six SPFL team.

Marwood never had the luxury of playing alongside a player of the quality of Thompson (a fit one anyway).

Edited by Bud the Baker

The two signings that he said "will drag into August" must be loaners. Can't see any other reason for him knowing that it'll take that long

As the season starts & the transfer deadline approaches teams will be looking to cut players that are no longer first picks, this is a vital part of the squad building process - remember 2005/06 when we signed Adam & Sutton on deadline day. Let's hope Ian Murray has a good sex poker face.

Guy did reasonably well for us, especially at the start, he left because of a falling out with the management but he was a perfectly adequate player for a bottom six SPFL team.

Marwood never had the luxury of playing alongside a player of the quality of Thompson (a fit one anyway).

I agree about Guy who i thought was struggling later on with his hamstring ans wasn't 100%

Marwood was junior level never good enough

Jim McAlister was hoping to get a deal with us Motherwell or Kilmarnock as he has a house in Uddingston . However not keen to drop down a league so suppose that's us out but you never know. His agent had a heated argument with the Dundee American owner . Jim does not want to sit down to do a deal with the Dundee owner so is looking for a club.

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint