Jamie Langfield - Signs 2 Year Deal

If United are interested and Aberdeen are happy to let him go then that would be a no brainer to go to United, could keep the family home in Aberdeen.

All depends if the family are looking to get back down the road and if there is a coaching job in the pipeline with us too.

Although I've heard, albeit secondhand, that the deals for Jamie and for Shankland are done.

If United are interested and Aberdeen are happy to let him go then that would be a no brainer to go to United, could keep the family home in Aberdeen.

All depends if the family are looking to get back down the road and if there is a coaching job in the pipeline with us too.

Although I've heard, albeit secondhand, that the deals for Jamie and for Shankland are done.

Only 3500 turned up for Langfields testimonial. ohmy.png The Dons fans should be ashamed.

A few of their fans grumbling over the £15 ticket price, plus its been said that with the game being so close to their european games.

16k on Thursday night, to 3500 on Sunday is quite significant though.

reading the Aberdeen forums they appear to not have a very high opinion of him which probably explains the low attendance

Talking to a Dons supporting colleague earlier, I was told that Langfield didn't endear himself to the club's supporters when he fell out with Tangoman after the latter refused to let him move to Ibrox when Rangers enquired about the keeper.

Beat me to it. We hardly cover ourselves in glory in this respect.

1272 is a decent percentage of our core home support for normal games. Shuggie also got a full house at the Braehead 6 a side tourney, and a testimonial golf day. Pretty sure the committee would have had a few other things I forgot (Gordian Mothersole and Chick Young on that committee?).

Anyway, pretty sure Langfield had other stuff like Shuggie. I don't think either attendance is a disgrace.