St Mirren Radio

While we're on the subject of the media; I notice Raith Rovers have Raith TV, which provides highlights of their matches.

I wonder if it would be possible for us to set something like this up.

We used to have that, back in't day.

And here

Edited by JM1

Yes, I just about remember that.

So it shouldn't be too difficult to resurrect it.

Indeed. There's a lot more the club should be doing in this respect, same with social media/marketing/image presentation. Might not be important to some, but we are streets behind a lot of smaller clubs in this respect.

While we're on the subject of the media; I notice Raith Rovers have Raith TV, which provides highlights of their matches.

I wonder if it would be possible for us to set something like this up.

As far as I'm aware, UWS students were filming at the Bradford game. I'm sure I read that they are starting a streaming service of sorts. They've also got some St Mirren tv opening titles trialled out on Youtube

(Jingle plays)... Tam Cowan-esque tones break in.....Hello, hello, it's the Buddies ray-dee-oh here, welcome to the opening night with me, Shull, on the... (Drum roll plays)... Shull Show! Season tickets urnae' valid! (Canned laughter plays)....

'So. On! With! The! Show!.... Who's the first caller. Line One!'

'Hi, erm, it's Elvis.'

'Well hello there Elvis my son, what's your point tonight!'

'Well, we were fcuking shite last season, we will be fcuking shite this season, and the whole thing is fcuking shite'.

(Pregnant pause.... jingle plays...)

'So! On! Again! With! The! Show!... Who's on Line Two!'

'Hi, it's pozbaird'.

'Is it about the Hall of Fame panels?'

'Aye, it is.'

'So! Who's on Line Three!'

'It's Stuart Dickson here.'

(Jingle plays.... Silence. Sirens sound in distance...)

Brilliant!!

Any1 know if they will be playing the Q&A live from the radio channel? I was listening to it earlier it was just playing music but every song was jumping like mad so turned it off but would defo tune in again to hear the Q&A and press conferences etc