Scottish Support

DougJamie

With a handle of FTOF I think you have made yours. You must be proud

I'm extremely happy that I can't accept the bigotry displayed by both clubs and their supporters, which they exploit in order to further their causes at a huge cost to society.

Most people with any sort of morals would have the same views.

I make no apologies for putting my moral beliefs before patriotism.

I support Celtic in Europe in much the same way as I support England in international competitions. I derive nefarious enjoyment from any reverse inflicted upon them.

To paraphrase the genius of Tom Waits....

You say I'm no good? Well, that's good enough for me.

I support Celtic in Europe in much the same way as I support England in international competitions. I derive nefarious enjoyment from any reverse inflicted upon them.

To paraphrase the genius of Tom Waits....

You say I'm no good? Well, that's good enough for me.

Not quite the same.

I too enjoy seeing England lose.

The Old Firm however... I'd like to see both clubs wiped from existence.

I thought we were on the verge of it 4 years ago and its so disappointing to see a new version continue to exist.

Not quite the same.

I too enjoy seeing England lose.

The Old Firm however... I'd like to see both clubs wiped from existence.

I thought we were on the verge of it 4 years ago and its so disappointing to see a new version continue to exist.

I would like world peace and 6 lottery numbers, but it is what it. As for my OP, as per you cant mention the OF, without the mass we hate them pash. Says it all. Back to Saints, think enough on here seem to think this is about supporting OF, if Saints, Dons, Hibs win League and do CL then I support, I agree OF are a shocking slate, it wasn't my point... the bigots was about country not religion. I don't go down the paranoia OF route, sad to see a few on here do. Pick a side if that's your thing. My side was Scottish coefficient and without them we are below Wales (again)

Following on from my mini rant on some nameless bigots who wanted Tic to Fail Fail, it was refreshing to learn that the ground in Baka was made up of supporters of about 5 teams including Qarabag supporters, who hail from about 40 miles away. How refreshing.

Not much chance of that happening here eh. Is it all very well having probs with minorities, but I for one would support Morton, Sevco, Tic, Dons whoever against a team from another country.

So well done Celtic, thru the final qualifying. So far played 4 W 3 D 1. Boost Scotlands coefficient . Hope Dons do same. And as it takes 4/5 years for these results to impact, maybe Saints will benefit.

Being Scottish I support Scotland. Small minded tossers may want to peer out their wee boxes occasionally.I am sure you will again make your vile comments ........ part of the problems usually shout loudest

You talk about supporters from 40 miles away. Celtic have supporters coming from all over Scotland and Ireland to watch them. Supporters that should support their local team.

Following on from my mini rant on some nameless bigots who wanted Tic to Fail Fail, it was refreshing to learn that the ground in Baka was made up of supporters of about 5 teams including Qarabag supporters, who hail from about 40 miles away. How refreshing.

Not much chance of that happening here eh. Is it all very well having probs with minorities, but I for one would support Morton, Sevco, Tic, Dons whoever against a team from another country.

So well done Celtic, thru the final qualifying. So far played 4 W 3 D 1. Boost Scotlands coefficient . Hope Dons do same. And as it takes 4/5 years for these results to impact, maybe Saints will benefit.

Being Scottish I support Scotland. Small minded tossers may want to peer out their wee boxes occasionally.I am sure you will again make your vile comments ........ part of the problems usually shout loudest

Why the aggression? Small minded tossers, and other insults aimed at folk who want two clubs to suffer nothing bar abject misery and failure?

Well, I must be a small minded tosser then. Fcuk Celtic and fcuk Rangers. Celtic have just raped the arse out of one of Scotland's two 'next biggest' challengers with three Dundee United stars now in hoops. The more Celtic coin it in, the more they will simply become a 'Scottish greatest hits' set, snapping up even more of their 'rivals' stars. They have no rivals. No-one can win the league. Aberdeen will huff and puff, but Celtic will fcuk them by fifteen to eighteen points. Easy.

Don't get me started on the Rangers. Spat at by their fans, pelted with coins by their fans, called a 'feenyan basturt' by one of them an inch from my face one time.... Never mind what happens when they were 'big in Europe' - daubing anti-Catholic graffiti in Barcelona, stoning the Villarreal team bus, rioting in Manchester, MULTIPLE cases of sectarian chanting and behaviour, resulting in slaps on the wrist. We should support them because they're Scottish? They are an embarrasment to Scotland. The sooner they get pumped out Europe the better for our country. Scottish? A sea of fcuking Irish tricolours and scarves with the Pope urinating on a Sevco shirt? Green Brigade tosspots staging boycotts and Christ knows what else for being 'put upon' by the Scottish Parliament? Scottish!?

When Queen of the South, Aberdeen, Hearts or Inverness made it / make it into Europe, I'd be happy to sit in front of the telly wearing a virtual red and white scarf, sing the Northern Lights and look lovingly into the eyes of the nearest sheep if it would aid their success. When either of 'those two' are / were on the telly in Europe, my only interest is in how many the opposition can fcuking rattle past them. Unfortunately this week, FC Carrier Bag came up short.

Pair of cnuts the two of them.

Edited by pozbaird

Why the aggression? Small minded tossers, and other insults aimed at folk who want two clubs to suffer nothing bar abject misery and failure?

Well, I must be a small minded tosser then. Fcuk Celtic and fcuk Rangers. Celtic have just raped the arse out of one of Scotland's two 'next biggest' challengers with three Dundee United stars now in hoops. The more Celtic coin it in, the more they will simply become a 'Scottish greatest hits' set, snapping up even more of their 'rivals' stars. They have no rivals. No-one can win the league. Aberdeen will huff and puff, but Celtic will fcuk them by fifteen to eighteen points. Easy.

Don't get me started on the Rangers. Spat at by their fans, pelted with coins by their fans, called a 'feenyan basturt' by one of them an inch from my face one time.... Never mind what happens when they were 'big in Europe' - daubing anti-Catholic graffiti in Barcelona, stoning the Villarreal team bus, rioting in Manchester, MULTIPLE cases of sectarian chanting and behaviour, resulting in slaps on the wrist. We should support them because they're Scottish? They are an embarrasment to Scotland. The sooner they get pumped out Europe the better for our country. Scottish? A sea of fcuking Irish tricolours and scarves with the Pope urinating on a Sevco shirt? Green Brigade tosspots staging boycotts and Christ knows what else for being 'put upon' by the Scottish Parliament? Scottish!?

When Queen of the South, Aberdeen, Hearts or Inverness made it / make it into Europe, I'd be happy to sit in front of the telly wearing a virtual red and white scarf, sing the Northern Lights and look lovingly into the eyes of the nearest sheep if it would aid their success. When either of 'those two' are / were on the telly in Europe, my only interest is in how many the opposition can fcuking rattle past them. Unfortunately this week, FC Carrier Bag came up short.

Pair of cnuts the two of them.

Whick kinda says what I said. It wont happen in Scotland. This not pro Tic and is has nothing do with Sevco, pride comes before a fall, I don't like St Johnstone losing to Nowhere united, Gretna when they got humped by Shelbourne, at least when we were in Europe Aberdeen and United did the driving .

And if anyone bothered to read my original post it states that we wont be united, goes back way before football differences.

Maybe I am just feeling argumentative after Shulls post Irish teams in Europe, but the hatred on here is disturbing and some of you need counseling .

Oh and If I had a spade I would smash it on the heads of bigots.

What is the 'greater good' for Scottish football? European success for either of the 2 biggest clubs creates even more of a financial gap in this country's football. Is that a 'greater good'? Celtic can afford to take Dundee United's 3 best players even without success in Europe. The 'greater good' is a lazy, bland statement expounded by the OF obsessed media.

I don't support either club in any game and have had many an enjoyable evening watching them lose to mediocre European opposition.

I would also point out that it doesn't matter a monkeys who any of us support in these games.

Dude, let me make this crystal clear.

I will support whatever team I like in whatever sport I like for whatever reason I like.

I will support neither team if that is my preference.

What I won't do is care two bollox for your opinion either way.

I believe I've earned the right to do that.

I'm pretty sure I'm not alone on that score.

Dude, let me make this crystal clear.

I will support whatever team I like in whatever sport I like for whatever reason I like.

I will support neither team if that is my preference.

What I won't do is care two bollox for your opinion either way.

I believe I've earned the right to do that.

I'm pretty sure I'm not alone on that score.

FFS It don't take much to rattle some fragile little souls on here. Support whoever you like Dude I don't give a fck. I said in a country far far away from this so called educated country, they unite despite war. That's it, nothing else. no mention of potato famines or 1690.

I support Saints and as we don't grace Europe I support Scottish teams who do.

General consensus on here, is we all support St Mirren, but we all hate Celtic and Rangers and even cutting the Scottish Nose off we don't care cause they are all scum . Great, I just want a Strong Saints and a strong coefficient, IMHO

FFS It don't take much to rattle some fragile little souls on here. Support whoever you like Dude I don't give a fck. I said in a country far far away from this so called educated country, they unite despite war. That's it, nothing else. no mention of potato famines or 1690.

I support Saints and as we don't grace Europe I support Scottish teams who do.

General consensus on here, is we all support St Mirren, but we all hate Celtic and Rangers and even cutting the Scottish Nose off we don't care cause they are all scum . Great, I just want a Strong Saints and a strong coefficient, IMHO

You seem to have misunderstood something. What is good for Scottish football and what is good for Scotland. A lot of folk don't give a fcuk about football.

The 'Old Firm' travelling in numbers the further they progress in Europe, in my opinion, is bad for Scotland.

The European co-efficient I really don't care much about. Being down at Wembley for an NFL game and being sat next to a Manc' who told me tales about scum in his city concerned me much more.

I support all Scottish teams if they are involved in europe but that isn't to say I have any high regard for their support.

I also support English teams while they are involved in europe and England, if they are involved in a tournament.

sorry.gif

PS I really don't care what anybody thinks or who anybody else supports or doesn't.

Edited by faraway saint