Scottish Support

DougJamie

Following on from my mini rant on some nameless bigots who wanted Tic to Fail Fail, it was refreshing to learn that the ground in Baka was made up of supporters of about 5 teams including Qarabag supporters, who hail from about 40 miles away. How refreshing.

Not much chance of that happening here eh. Is it all very well having probs with minorities, but I for one would support Morton, Sevco, Tic, Dons whoever against a team from another country.

So well done Celtic, thru the final qualifying. So far played 4 W 3 D 1. Boost Scotlands coefficient . Hope Dons do same. And as it takes 4/5 years for these results to impact, maybe Saints will benefit.

Being Scottish I support Scotland. Small minded tossers may want to peer out their wee boxes occasionally.I am sure you will again make your vile comments ........ part of the problems usually shout loudest

Following on from my mini rant on some nameless bigots who wanted Tic to Fail Fail, it was refreshing to learn that the ground in Baka was made up of supporters of about 5 teams including Qarabag supporters, who hail from about 40 miles away. How refreshing.

Not much chance of that happening here eh. Is it all very well having probs with minorities, but I for one would support Morton, Sevco, Tic, Dons whoever against a team from another country.

So well done Celtic, thru the final qualifying. So far played 4 W 3 D 1. Boost Scotlands coefficient . Hope Dons do same. And as it takes 4/5 years for these results to impact, maybe Saints will benefit

Being Scottish I support Scotland. Small minded tossers may want to peer out their wee boxes occasionally.I am sure you will again make your vile comments ........ part of the problems usually shout loudest

Don't call me a bigot my wifes a catholic and if i dont't want to back a bunch of scum who demonstrate about wearing poppies on their teams jersey's to remember people who fought and died for this country then i won't.Thats my mini rant.

Edited by linwood buddie

Look up the dictionary and see the definition of bigot.

I am no fan of Sevco or Tic, however they represent our League and our country,

Think I knew answer when I put this up, its a Scottish thing..... Point proven in responses

Peter Tobin is Scottish so by your logic, 3 cheers for the murdering scumbag.

Cheerio Doug

Don't call me a bigot my wifes a catholic and if i dont't want to back a bunch of scum who demonstrate about wearing poppies on their teams jersey's to remember people who fought and died for this country then i won't.Thats my mini rant.

I didn't call anyone a bigot, in your above statement you have "catholic" "scum"..... Celtic aren't catholic pal, !!! Whats your point??There a football team. Its the dicks that do the things you rightly say are the issue. As per Sevco, problem is the supporters, not all of them of course , just a loud minority

My point was that in other countries they also have rivalry but overcome it for greater good.

St Mirren don't hate anybody.

Absolutely nothing wrong with Ireland or their people.

A lot of Celtic fans are Ira loving scum.

And probably many of those Celtic fans have never been to Eire.

And my Irish relatives and other Irish residents are very pleased about that.

I am sure you will again make your vile comments ........ part of the problems usually shout loudest

Correct. Sellic and Sevco are utter cunts and I wish them nothing but abject misery. I pray for an early European exit for them both and pray even harder that they cease to exist in my lifetime.

My point was that in other countries they also have rivalry but overcome it for greater good.

Other than the example you've provided, what other countries would that be?

Although I'm sure the Atletico Madrid fans fall over themselves to support Real Madrid in Europe, much in the same way as I imagine Espanyol fans do in relation to Barcelona.

St Mirren don't hate anybody.

Absolutely nothing wrong with Ireland or their people.

A lot of Celtic fans are Ira loving scum.

And probably many of those Celtic fans have never been to Eire.

And my Irish relatives and other Irish residents are very pleased about that.

Great, I am sure St Mirren don't hate anyone. And anyone who supports IRA, UDA, IS , the Bushs are scum I concur. I was not supporting any of them, but a team that plays in Scotland winning , and tonight yes come on the Dons

I didn't call anyone a bigot, in your above statement you have "catholic" "scum"..... Celtic aren't catholic pal, !!! Whats your point??There a football team. Its the dicks that do the things you rightly say are the issue. As per Sevco, problem is the supporters, not all of them of course , just a loud minority

You seem to have missed out the words i posted between the words you have highlighted , pretty poor effort there TBH , I will say that i would never back Sevco or Septic ( its that me being a bigot again?) in any game ,its even worse when they play each other i don't know which one to dislike more.

Other than the example you've provided, what other countries would that be?

Although I'm sure the Atletico Madrid fans fall over themselves to support Real Madrid in Europe, much in the same way as I imagine Espanyol fans do in relation to Barcelona.

That's not my point.....

I am sure like many here, I had to endure the OF coming to Love Street with their abusive chants, the fact that if we beat them they had to have a square go at the back. I also repulse at the disgrace around poppies and catholic killers.

My point was that another country which has civil war on its borders, which is far bigger than some wee hard men shouting big words, manages to unify for greater good as per people are taking this personal which incidentally as always been the problem. Be nice if another team finished 2nd and 1st but we need to support (or not its a free country) whats in front of us. In case anyone hadn't notice, Tic had Scotland players on show last night

You seem to have missed out the words i posted between the words you have highlighted , pretty poor effort there TBH , I will say that i would never back Sevco or Septic ( its that me being a bigot again?) in any game ,its even worse when they play each other i don't know which one to dislike more.

Not backing them is not being a bigot, I never said that. That's your choice. But what is being sprouted on here is what they sprout about each other. I support football and Scotland, that's where it ends for me. The only border I have is the one north of Carlisle