Stevie Mallan

Does anyone else think that mallan seems to have fallen down pecking order

Mallan set prices and free kicks where great last year yet. He can't get to take a free kick or corner. Abd. Why does he not take our pens he's best stricker of ball at club

I'd have Mallan or Agnew, who strikes the ball very sweetly, takin the pens. Or even Howison as he took his goal calmly.

Never convinced with Thommo's penalties but it takes a brave man to stand up there and take it, id imagine.

Yeah Mallan is better than dead balls than Agnew.

I think it's force of personality that's keeping him off them, young Stevie seems a shy young fellow.

In future let's hope Mallan isn't just taking the free kicks, let's hope he's taking the penalties too.

Yeah Mallan is better than dead balls than Agnew.

I think it's force of personality that's keeping him off them, young Stevie seems a shy young fellow.

In future let's hope Mallan isn't just taking the free kicks, let's hope he's taking the penalties too.

Funnily enough I spoke to Stevie's dad a couple of months ago for some time and he said he's trying to get him to have a bigger voice on the pitch as he lets other players take control. Or last season Goodwin taking free kicks and mallan not standing up saying it's his

Plus I think that Agnew will be Murray's bum boy so mallan is going to suffer this season

Agnew's deliveries from free kicks against Berwick were excellent.

Last night they were poor.

He had an off night.

Just be thankful that we've got both Mallan and Agnew who are both capable of very useful deliveries from dead balls.

Agnew's deliveries from free kicks against Berwick were excellent.

Last night they were poor.

He had an off night.

Just be thankful that we've got both Mallan and Agnew who are both capable of very useful deliveries from dead balls.

This.

People talked about the forum calming down once the season started. Not at all.

• 5 months later...

Mallan is more than just a decent player.

Could be a great player.

Needs to stop acting like a spoilt child though on Pitch.

Greeting a few times today to Referee over hee haw.

One time when he was bursting forward and was perfectly tackled.

And another time when the ref placed the ball for a free kick about a foot away from where Mallan thought it should be.

Just get on with the game.