Morton V St Mirren Championship

shull

Tickets on sale from tomorrow 10am

Adults £17

Concessions £12

Children £3

Adult and Child £17

Spoke to a lady at St Mirren just over an hour ago who told me they possibly may not go on sale tomorrow due to some computer problem. Here's hoping they do 'cause we need to get ours sorted. Travel and hotel booked.

I've not used the ticketing site for a long while but i'm wondering if it generally gives you an option to buy student tickets on there. Can't see that option but then again there are only home games on there just now. Been told to e mail my daughters' proof of student status but not sure that will help unless ordering over the phone.

Spoke to a lady at St Mirren just over an hour ago who told me they possibly may not go on sale tomorrow due to some computer problem. Here's hoping they do 'cause we need to get ours sorted. Travel and hotel booked.

I've not used the ticketing site for a long while but i'm wondering if it generally gives you an option to buy student tickets on there. Can't see that option but then again there are only home games on there just now. Been told to e mail my daughters' proof of student status but not sure that will help unless ordering over the phone.

I am sure they can be purchased easily over the phone and they will not sell out. So plenty time to buy.

If she's got an NUS card she can use that John. Just the long number across the front

Not really a lot at this stage.

Hoping for late surge in sales and get a huge support down there. Also hope that the fact the game is on the telly

and on a Friday night doesn't deter most people.

Hopefully not. We sold all our allocation for our last Friday nights game.Lets get down there and support our team