Morton V St Mirren Championship

shull

Can only see us getting better. The sending off worked in our favour. It galvanised the team. Gallagher looked good and the defence were pretty solid after the ridiculous red card.

Also I thought SPL refs were terrible. That one tonight was abysmal

Indeed , the standard of referring is really abysmal . .

When we used our pace in the team we caused them problems. Gallagher made a big difference when he came on. Langfield clearly gives the defence confidence and his performance was worthy of man of the match. Watson was relatively impressive, for me too.

All in all I think we've got to be happy with the point. Morton were obviously going to come at as being the home team and first derby for 15 years. To that end I think we coped with their pressure reasonably well.

As confidence grows I think we will start to progress as a team.

Funny indeed how many on here seem to want St Mirren to fail. Or just want to have an argument in some sad cases!

Even Jim Duffy has just come out and said it was never a red card!

That said, very poor from us when we had 11 on the pitch. I really expected Murray to readjust us to this league much better.

When we used our pace in the team we caused them problems. Gallagher made a big difference when he came on. Langfield clearly gives the defence confidence and his performance was worthy of man of the match. Watson was relatively impressive, for me too.

All in all I think we've got to be happy with the point. Morton were obviously going to come at as being the home team and first derby for 15 years. To that end I think we coped with their pressure reasonably well.

As confidence grows I think we will start to progress as a team.

Spot on BanburyBud, but that positivity won't catch on amongst the usual suspects on here

Funny indeed how many on here seem to want St Mirren to fail. Or just want to have an argument in some sad cases!

Even Jim Duffy has just come out and said it was never a red card!

That said, very poor from us when we had 11 on the pitch. I really expected Murray to readjust us to this league much better.

So because you think its a justified red card, you want Saints to fail?????? How do you come up with that gem?

Morton Fan?

You saying that given the fact we were a shambles most of the game and down to 10 men you are dissapointed with the draw??

Either just pointless post building or a sad attempt to try and be clever. In any case you know fk all.

With 11 men we should be beating teams like Mortin but given the events of the night ill take a point and hopefully 3 next game.