I Have Had Enough

red&blackcampbell

Sorry to say I am about to log out for the last time. It is amazing how many on here have nothing to do but post nonsense all day every day. Would be bearable if coherent, relevant contributions were included, but too many self serving clowns for me. The lunatics have taken over the asylum.

Sorry to say I am about to log out for the last time. It is amazing how many on here have nothing to do but post nonsense all day every day. Would be bearable if coherent, relevant contributions were included, but too many self serving clowns for me. The lunatics have taken over the asylum.

Another cracker........................19 posts in 9 years. 1eye.gif

What you don't realise, and I agree there are times that the nonsense is too much, if I read one more post about fitba tops I'll greet, but if everyone was like you there would be NO forum.

A similar "member" made a similar point the other day and I suggest you contact him and start your own forum.

Good luck, you'll no be missed. bye1.gif

Another cracker........................19 posts in 9 years. 1eye.gif

What you don't realise, and I agree there are times that the nonsense is too much, if I read one more post about fitba tops I'll greet, but if everyone was like you there would be NO forum.

A similar "member" made a similar point the other day and I suggest you contact him and start your own forum.

Good luck, you'll no be missed. bye1.gif

Leave him alone.

He's my alias ye trumpet.

Never really understand why people get so agitated about other posters.

There is a simple way of placing those users on ignore, and you'll never see any of their posts again !

Try it, I have a small number of people on my list and it makes the forum 100 times better !

There is a simple way of placing those users on ignore, and you'll never see any of their posts again !

Try it, I have a small number of people on my list and it makes the forum 100 times better !

Who spoke there?

Don't think it works if you're using the app - get yer finger oot and fix it!

:)

That'll be me added to that list, then....

I don't put them on ignore because it makes me look sane. 1eye.gif

Difficult for me to know if I have a small number of people on ignore. My guess is I do have a small number of people set to ignore, but a large number of shite aliases. It cuts out a lot of the dribbling pish - until they are quoted by others.

Let`s face it the original poster has a point.

The forum used to be a hotbed for St.Mirren-related discussion but the quality has decreased in recent years.

Most of the threads start positively but quickly turn to childish bitching (usually by the same dull members).

It`s a chore to sift through pages of egotistic/obnoxious/verbal diarrhoea just to find something vaguely on-topic.

Others posters find it hilarious and necessary to post absolute nonsense.

Many posts are impossible to read because of the atrocious use of the English language.

Instead of allowing posters to walk away why don`t we accept that we need to make the forum better?

Why not raise the standards?

It is important to do this now more than ever because of other outlets such as St.Mirren radio and TV.

Just a thought.

Edited by athens-saint

The forum used to be a hotbed for St.Mirren-related discussion but the quality has decreased in recent years.

Most of the threads start positively but quickly turn to childish bitching (usually by the same dull members).

It`s a chore to sift through the pages of egotistic verbal diarrhoea just to find something vaguely on-topic.

Others posters find it hilarious and absolutely necessary to post absolute nonsense.

Many posts are impossible to read because of the atrocious use of the English language.

Instead of allowing posters to walk away why don`t we accept that we need to make the forum better?

It is important to do this now more than ever because of other outlets such as St.Mirren radio and TV.

Just a thought.

What do you suggest?

How many posters "walk away" and isn't it like all things, people come, people go?

Instead of hankering for the past, why don't you look how popular the forum has become?

Just a thought.

Edited by faraway saint

It`s a chore to sift through the pages of egotistic verbal diarrhoea just to find something vaguely on-topic.

Others posters find it hilarious and absolutely necessary to post absolute nonsense.

Just a thought.

Threads turn to nonsense when they have run their course,very rarely will a serious thread be spoiled early doors.

And it's always been this way from Day 1.

We need quality over quantity.

Is this not the responsibility of the moderators?

Just look at the Jamie Langfield thread.

The first thread I looked at today (because it was at the top) and surprise surprise it ends predictably.

This forum might be popular but it could be so much better.

I love coming here but it is getting tiresome.

Don`t you agree?

Edited by athens-saint

Nonsense can be ignored as Div stated earlier.

The Forum has more than doubled its number of members in a couple of years.

Check the massive amount of Guests on main page reading so called "rubbish " and "bad grammar "

Ta ta Athens dude.

Or stay and improve the "quality "