Goodwin

Depressing that he's been one of our better players.

Wrong manager appointment and should have cleared out more of the old regime, Goodwin and Thommo included.[/quotjim's been our best player you should clear out the whole team then David as they have been shit. Jim is a trier and has been superb so far for us. Your way out of touch with this post. Look at the team and tell me who has impressed. Kelly has been rubbish as has many younger players. Goodwin player of the year for sure if he keeps this form up

Edited by norrie82

Depressing that he's been one of our better players.

Wrong manager appointment and should have cleared out more of the old regime, Goodwin and Thommo included.

Shame you can't clear out some of the fans

God knows what Goodwin has to do to please some fans. Stand out for us pretty much ever week.

Thommo is struggling no doubt but doesn't help when a manager decides to play him and not work to his strengths get the ball down the wings and crosses in for thommo to attack Lewis Morgan seems the only player we've got willing to do this.

Goodwin has been our stand out player in recent weeks. It's tactics and chopping and changing the team that's killing us. Murray has gone from a manager highly thought of to a nightmare appointment.

Who thought highly of Murray?

As myself and others pointed out when he was appointed, his record at Dumbarton was no great shakes.

God knows what Goodwin has to do to please some fans. Stand out for us pretty much ever week.

Thommo is struggling no doubt but doesn't help when a manager decides to play him and not work to his strengths get the ball down the wings and crosses in for thommo to attack Lewis Morgan seems the only player we've got willing to do this.

Agree completely. Goodwin is our POTY by a mile at the moment. Maybe difficult to take on board but things would be a hell of a lot worse without him. We signed 4 midfielders in the summer and not one has improved the team.

And Morgan has more fire in his belly and works far more than McMullan or Howieson. Should be above both in the pecking order.

Agree completely. Goodwin is our POTY by a mile at the moment. Maybe difficult to take on board but things would be a hell of a lot worse without him. We signed 4 midfielders in the summer and not one has improved the team.

And Morgan has more fire in his belly and works far more than McMullan or Howieson. Should be above both in the pecking order.

I don't think DavidG is referencing how Goodwin is playing at present. The point being that we should have had a clean break with all the 'experienced' players post relegation.

I don't think DavidG is referencing how Goodwin is playing at present. The point being that we should have had a clean break with all the 'experienced' players post relegation.

Goodwin is the only player in the midfield who looks like he cares.

For anyone to suggest or infer we'd be better off if he wasn't there is barking mad. He's our best player every week.

One of the sad facts from yesterdays game was that Thommo was taken off and Morgan was then introduced, clueless management.

So if we got shot of Goodwin and brought in more players like howieson and carswell we'd be better off is that what he's saying makes sense now Edited by buddies1877

Who would be anyone's first pick out of Howieson, Agnew, Carswell, Gow and Goodwin? Four midfielders signed and none of them good enough or in Agnew's case consistent enough as he showed he has some ability in the Servo game but one game doesn't amount to much. Goody is the only decent player. The rest just make up the numbers.

Get Mallan back into the centre of midfield to give us at least two midfield players who are prepared to show interest. Mallan is wasted out wide.

So if we got shot of Goodwin and brought in more players like howieson and carswell we'd be better off is that what he's saying makes sense now

Ah you are venturing into the political territory of who should play and who shouldn't, Goodwin is playing based on merit, some people have a dislike for Jim, can't for the life of me see why - sorry yes i can, the people who wanted Jim out can only be displeased about his salary, his commitment and value to our performances cannot be denied, he is our best player this season by a country mile, yet the BOD likers will diss him at every opportunity, he has not given them that opportunity this season and they are raging about it.

Ah you are venturing into the political territory of who should play and who shouldn't, Goodwin is playing based on merit, some people have a dislike for Jim, can't for the life of me see why - sorry yes i can, the people who wanted Jim out can only be displeased about his salary, his commitment and value to our performances cannot be denied, he is our best player this season by a country mile, yet the BOD likers will diss him at every opportunity, he has not given them that opportunity this season and they are raging about it.

His commitment, effort, desire, drive and leadership were evident for all to see yesterday... as was his skill!!! Seriously... now that he has cut out the silly stuff he is showing just what a good player he really is.

Yesterday, he may not have had the armband, but he was our only onfield leader and source of inspiration or drive.