St Mirren V Dunfermline Athletic - Challenge Cup Quarter Final

TopCat

So when Dunfermline wipe the floor with them on Saturday we will still be the better team because there in the league below us .

Again I'll ask the question why do you support St Mirren. You can see no good in the club and no good ever coming from it, I know you've supported them since the days of the Gondwanaland Premier League but it must be time for a parting of the ways if it is making you so unhappy.

Who said its making me unhappy .My views are no more or less than probably 90% of people on here now .Its just people that are as thick as shit like you who still think we are a football team.

Nothing but misery is ever posted by you, not just currently but going back a number of years. We are rotten at the moment and if you think that I can't see the problems we have with my own eyes then you are truly thick as shit.

I think we will win this one, possibly narrowly and it will buy Murray a bit of time or save him an embarrassing defeat and more pressure. Not sure how our league results will go in October but it would be very St Mirrenish to win a game that isn't very strategic and struggle in the more important league games.

Will be going also .

At the age I'm at now , when Saturday comes around I've almost forgotten the previous weeks shambles , and looking forward to the game .

Either I'm mellowing , or I've got early signs of senile dementia .

Going to be in Glasgow this weekend so heading to Paisley with the boys - guessing tickets will be on sale at the ground up to kick-off?

Its testing times John but glad to see your faith in the Buddies is still strong. Can't find the enthusiasm to make the trip to the hometown the way Saints are playing but hopefully things will get better.

From the BBC website.....

St Mirren manager Ian Murray thinks it is unfair that his side must meet Livingston in the Petrofac Training Cup this weekend with Luke Conlan and Lawrence Shankland away on international duty. (Sun)

Setting aside we arent up against a team (livi) we cant beat. Murray thinks its unfair we have to play the game with Conlan away..?

Ffs...

St Mirren manager Ian Murray thinks it is unfair that his side must meet Livingston in the Petrofac Training Cup this weekend with Luke Conlan and Lawrence Shankland away on international duty. (Sun)

Setting aside we arent up against a team (livi) we cant beat. Murray thinks its unfair we have to play the game with Conlan away..?

Ffs...

Looking as if he is getting his excuses in early. BTW, you are as bad as the BBC since it is not LIvvy we are playing wacko.png

Shut up and show some class and dignity, Mr Murray.

We are St Mirren, not The Newcunto FC.

We lose 2 players, so what.

We are playing a League One Side

We don't have to play with 9 players.

We have a decent Squad, just replace the two of them and stop embarrassing our great Club.

Semi Finals please.

Slight worry if Murray doesn't realise we are playing Dunfermline, and as for being forced to play a League 1 side without Conlan who hasn't started a game since 21st August that is desperate stuff. He's probably worried that with Shankland away we have lost a striker who can create goals for himself and still score with almost no decent supply. Will we start with more defensive midfielders than players playing as strikers in a cup game at home against an onform League 1 side?

It almost sounds like we may have attempted to get the game moved until our players on international duty have returned. You can imagine Dunfermline having their tails up when they see Conlan not even listed as an unused sub again!

I just read this on Facebook.

Lol

Ffs...

Livingston ?