Morton Tickets

All ticket for us was stupid, we were never going to take 3000 down there on a Friday night while the games live on TV.

There will be 1800 tops going down, hopefully all enjoy there night, god we need to get the season up and running

Despite nothing to suggest it being broadcast I would be surprised (and annoyed) if there was no way for Saints fans to buy admission on the night either via a cash gate or ticket sales at Cappielow - surely in this day and age it cannot be 2.00pm or nothing ???

I see the main stand is pay at the gate - I'm sure Saints fans would be fine it there.

I phoned Morton this morning, they aren't sure whether the police will allow them to sell away tickets at the ground. They said they won't find out til mid afternoon. Which isn't much use to anyone, other than to say, if you can make it to St Mirren park at all, do it

So they'll risk Saints fans buying tickets in the home end? Do they think anything through?

Despite nothing to suggest it being broadcast I would be surprised (and annoyed) if there was no way for Saints fans to buy admission on the night either via a cash gate or ticket sales at Cappielow - surely in this day and age it cannot be 2.00pm or nothing ???

I see the main stand is pay at the gate - I'm sure Saints fans would be fine it there.

I know i talk 'jobby'.

But, its ticket only for Wee Dublin End,.

Pay gate for main stand will at least get you in an 'away' end.

I would not advise anyone of a Saints persuasion to enter the Morton end. Unless they are expressly looking for a fight.

So they'll risk Saints fans buying tickets in the home end? Do they think anything through?

Home end is pay at gate.

If they want to risk that then its like one of those 'park your car here at your own risk' kind of scenarios. btw, i'm not trying to portray the ton fans as some sort if hard men but the shed in particular has some real fruitcakes lurking about and half the scheme behind Cappielow will be there tonight.

If however, you have any plums you would like to see in that situation..tell them the shed is a loveley family affair.

Edited by Centre Spot Jobby

I know i talk 'jobby'.

But, its ticket only for Wee Dublin End,.

Pay gate for main stand will at least get you in an 'away' end.

I would not advise anyone of a Saints persuasion to enter the Morton end. Unless they are expressly looking for a fight.

I've watched Saints from the away end at a number of away games, including Parkhead, Ibrox, Tynecastle, Easter Road, Pittodrie, etc.

I twice watched Saints from the old jungle at Parkhead. Cheered when we scored both at both games. Celtic fans were really good both times. Reckon I'd have got my head kicked in attempting that at Ibrox mind.

As long as you don't wear colours and don't go mad, its not a problem visiting away ends. Most football fans are actually decent folk and happy to chat with visiting fans! (Rangers fans excepted)

Edited by nosferatu

No one was thinking of entering the shed - too short notice to get all the innoculations required !

The main stand on the other hand I'm sure is not hoaching with the scheme rats of Greenock - we will be fine in there.

the jags are free, we get them every time we have to get a train through skunkville.

stand will be fine, old boys may swing a stick or two at you but i'm sure you can dodge.

I've watched Saints from the away end at a number of away games, including Parkhead, Ibrox, Tynecastle, Easter Road, Pittodrie, etc.

I twice watched Saints from the old jungle at Parkhead. Cheered when we scored both at both games. Celtic fans were really good both times. Reckon I'd have got my head kicked in attempting that at Ibrox mind.

As long as you don't wear colours and don't go mad, its not a problem visiting away ends. Most football fans are actually decent folk and happy to chat with visiting fans! (Rangers fans excepted)

hmmm, ok,

try that tonight then.

i wouldn't.