Qos V St Mirren

QOTS big favourites today. Would take a point, another defeat would be pretty soul destroying but i guess that's the most likely result.

Says a lot about where we are that I'll be looking out for the Livi and the Alloa score in the hope that we don't end the day bottom...

I wont be, it's a bit early in the season to be worrying about them surely...

Anyway hope Agnew's drops out for this one, he's the weak link in the midfield for me, then I'll

be sticking a right few quid on us at 3/1... Cracking odds..

I wont be, it's a bit early in the season to be worrying about them surely...

Anyway hope Agnew's drops out for this one, he's the weak link in the midfield for me,..

I do agree with you it's just me being paranoid.

Us being out the league cup and bottom of the league by early September is the worst nightmare I was having in June. Sadly, it can come true today.

Also agree regarding Agnew, he's not a full time player. Fine against Berwik and even Dumbarton where he gets space, not fine against full time teams when he doesn't.

Hope not.

He was like a fish out of water last week.

I agree but Murray somehow appears to think we played quite well last week so I can see us lining up the same way in the midfield and up front (with the straight swap of Thommo in for Shankland). Edited by JM1