Qos V St Mirren

Well done Saints , well done Goodwin and co...........

Three points in a game that was potentially erm a watershed for a deluge of pished pants

I hope the manager and team get some building blocks out of this success and start to discover and benefit from some momentum.

A good day for Saints fans everywhere.........

This can only be settled with a square go in the centre circle at half time of the Falkirk game.

If either person doesn't show up, they're branded a shitebag for life.

Serious business here, people.

I'll be there but there will be no sign of the fanny Elvis as he doesn't watch St Mirren anymore, although he loves to give us the benefit of his bullshit on this forum.

I know I'm letting myself down here but the relentless negative bollocks is getting out of hand.

I can see this being our first proper spanking tomorrow, feel free to bookmark, if we play Goodwin either in defence, upfront, midfield or even in goals he is guaranteed to cost us and probably end up getting sent off. Ian Russell, Derek Lyle will destroy our defence and thats forgetting the new boys Coogans and Oliver, im lumping on QOS score win at 4/1 whistling.gif

Can you please predict huge defeats and Goodwin to be a liability for every game from now on, as we outplayed them and Goodwin was outstanding.

Anyone else know that QofS are the only football team mentioned in the bible?

Jesus says: "The queen of the South will rise up at the judgment with the men of this generation and condemn them, for she came from the ends of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon, and behold, something greater than Solomon is here." (Matthew 12:42, Luke 11:31) [1]

As Jesus set out on the road to Damascus, he turned to his disciples, and said, look after my Motherwell.

Edited by sally02

Waiting on "whoever it was" singing the praises of the Mighty Dumbarton who were doing everything right while we were doing everything wrong....

Dumbarton were the Model we should all follow...

What ???? They are a whole ONE point ahead of us....

My God, what a turnaround...........

What next Dumbarton Supporter.....

:byebye:byebye:byebye

No point asking if you got the intended irony in those posts then

Well I never doubted that, and you've provided proof with your recent posts. Well done you.

Just as an aside, when was the last time you insulted a stranger to their face?

An adult strange, I mean, not one of the pupils.

You just can't help yourself.

You've just referred to me as a walloper and then you accuse me of insulting someone.

Obviously one rule for one.........................................

What's an "adult strange". I hope that's not an insult.

Anyway. Great result yesterday.

Could anyone suggest a sniping comment about Ian Murray, because I don't feel that my post is complete without one.

Edited by FTOF

You just can't help yourself.

You've just referred to me as a walloper and then you accuse me of insulting someone.

Obviously one rule for one.........................................

What's an "adult strange". I hope that's not an insult.

Anyway. Great result yesterday.

Could anyone suggest a sniping comment about Ian Murray, because I don't feel that my post is complete without one.

You took a pot shot at a poster who has already told you he has you on ignore, trying to look smart at someone else's expense, I suppose. So you pretty much reap what you sow from here on in.

So again I ask, would you repeat the things you post on here to your target's face?

If not, why make yourself look silly by constantly baiting people?

ETA, I just saw that you had the correcting pen out again, ironic for someone who had to edit a 2 word post

Edited by beyond our ken