How The Natsi's Work - From The Inside

Stuart Dickson

Shhh, let him make a roaring c**t of himself - again.

Do you notice that he is totally avoiding the question of which (if any) of his two stories about the CSA was the truth? Do you think that he expects us all to forget? Has anyone got a list of the questions he has refused to answer in the last 2 years or so? I bet it would be longer than any of his rants.

He is desperately trying to move on from his disastrous weekend.

He is desperately trying to move on from his disastrous weekend.

Rubbish. I've no concerns about how the weekend went. Personally I think it's just shown the likes of you, Slarti and a few of the other Natsi's for the disgusting mess you really are. Far from me trying to use a "difficult issue" to score points on a football forum - it's been you and your pals that have done that. Just read back your posts over the last 48 hours.

Fellows made an horrendous error of judgement last year. Why would any politician want to get involved in trying to stop an absent parent from contributing financially to the upkeep of their children? Would she have gotten involved to stop the payments if it was a father withholding maintenance payments from a mother? Would she have shown the same error of judgement had it not been for the fact that one of her SNP activists was involved? She claimed at the time she was representing her constituents - but as I pointed out to her I am also a constituent as are my two sons - who are now both old enough to vote. Fortunately for her I gave her the opportunity to right a wrong and I'm glad to say she has done it and provided a delicious ironic twist to the whole story. I would have said I'd struggle to understand why you would choose to defend Fellows in her original actions too, but actually I'm not struggling to understand it at all - I'm not even surprised by it. :rolleyes:

The SNP in Lanarkshire are falling apart. As Reynard stated over the weekend there's a band of power hungry desperadoes who were weeded out of the Labour Party after the 2002 sectarian battle and many of those individuals have now found their way across to the SNP. Sadly the SNP appear completely incapable of controlling their own party members.

Great entertainment this and its free!!!

Well SD its just as well for you that you stay in a democracy. The Natsis as you love to spout on about would have had you shot ages ago.

I also love the way you keep, in your paranoid deluded manor blab on about SNP Baad. even hilarious how apparently they are not a united front.

Ok if you could take your sunglasses off now.

The SNP are the only party that is even close to unified. Tories ready to go to war over Europe, Labour cant even agree on what they agree on.

You are entertaining though, so rather than just fling some random insult at you. I think its better that you have a wee lie down, close your eyes, and rejoin your reality. Your pretty spaced out man!!!

Edited by DougJamie

"Fortunately for her I gave her the opportunity to right a wrong and I'm glad to say she has done it ..."

Yeah metaphorically....rather obviously.

Her initial action on my exs side had the effect of putting a flag on the account and stopping progress for one day. My ex tried many other measures to delay payment including going telling the Child Benefit Agency that my son had moved back in with her, and telling them that he had left full time education and was now in full time employment. Both were complete lies.

I think what you are failing to grasp is that there were a number of months between these two posts. This has been ongoing since May 2015. 107 pages of evidence was submitted by the CMS against my ex during the tribunal case. Fellows had clearly backed the wrong horse. I gave her the opportunity to back the right one, she did and I'm rather happy. If you like it's a case of the SNP not all being bad :rolleyes:

Great entertainment this and its free!!!

Well SD its just as well for you that you stay in a democracy. The Natsis as you love to spout on about would have had you shot ages ago.

I also love the way you keep, in your paranoid deluded manor blab on about SNP Baad. even hilarious how apparently they are not a united front.

Ok if you could take your sunglasses off now.

The SNP are the only party that is even close to unified. Tories ready to go to war over Europe, Labour cant even agree on what they agree on.

You are entertaining though, so rather than just fling some random insult at you. I think its better that you have a wee lie down, close your eyes, and rejoin your reality. Your pretty spaced out man!!!

Erm trust me, despite the PR machine the SNP are as divided particularly on Europe. Just do a wee search to see what Jim Sillars opinion on Europe is. His view is shared by a great many within the party - never mind in the independence movement.

Erm trust me, despite the PR machine the SNP are as divided particularly on Europe. Just do a wee search to see what Jim Sillars opinion on Europe is. His view is shared by a great many within the party - never mind in the independence movement.

No MSP or MP from Scotland from any party is in favour of leaving the EU. Sillars is only a rank and file member. You will not find any SNP mp or msp (or labour or Tory) saying anything different. The Tories are the only party at war over the EU, this will create a rift that will have massive repercussions. Cameron is taking a calculated risk on the basis he is not standing for a third term but if he loses this vote he will be out on his arse regardless. BoJo is taking what he sees as a relatively risk free fast-track to power but god knows where it will leave those cabinet ministers and mps on the losing side. If Labour weren't suck a clusterf**k this would be a massive opportunity to possibly force a change of goverment but surely the Tories are not dumb enough to let it come to that ??? For anyone like me with very little interest either way this will be a fascinating watch. Popcorn sales will soar as 23 June approaches.

Her initial action on my exs side had the effect of putting a flag on the account and stopping progress for one day. My ex tried many other measures to delay payment including going telling the Child Benefit Agency that my son had moved back in with her, and telling them that he had left full time education and was now in full time employment. Both were complete lies.

I think what you are failing to grasp is that there were a number of months between these two posts. This has been ongoing since May 2015. 107 pages of evidence was submitted by the CMS against my ex during the tribunal case. Fellows had clearly backed the wrong horse. I gave her the opportunity to back the right one, she did and I'm rather happy. If you like it's a case of the SNP not all being bad rolleyes.gif

Jesus. How many times do you want to change your story? lol.gif

You can't seem to make up your mind about any of this.

I've dealt with some devious cunts in my life but this pile of shite from you simply takes the biscuit.

I've never seen anything like it.

You could have saved yourself a lot of hassle simply by admitting you were lying through your arse in some pathetic attempt to cover up something nobody on here gives two shits about in the first place.

Fortunately Gilmour saw straight through you.

Thank God he was alert because I can only imagine the damage a loose cannon could do at a club like ours.

Edited by oaksoft

Guest TPAFKATS

I think what you are failing to grasp is that there were a number of months between these two posts. This has been ongoing since May 2015. 107 pages of evidence was submitted by the CMS against my ex during the tribunal case. Fellows had clearly backed the wrong horse. I gave her the opportunity to back the right one, she did and I'm rather happy. If you like it's a case of the SNP not all being bad :rolleyes:

I haven't read all the long posts regarding this issue, however I have a genuine question.

Are you saying your ex wife was reticent to pay maintenance for her kids?

I haven't read all the long posts regarding this issue, however I have a genuine question.

Are you saying your ex wife was reticent to pay maintenance for her kids?

More to the point, why was his ex wife being asked to pay maintenance for a son who was living with such a high earner?

I'd be embarrassed to be looking for anything if I really earned that much.

No no no it's not about the money.

It's about JUSTICE.

How else can he punish his wife for leaving him?

This is what he does right? You mess with him and he spends the rest of his life hounding you.

I'd would personally be embarassed asking anyone for money if I was earning £150k per year but worse than that, I'd be humiliated if I found I was wasting my entire waking life pursuing agendas against every person who messed with me.

I wouldn't want to admit that to myself let alone tell a bunch of total strangers on a football forum.

The very thought of it sends shivers up my spine.

What a horrible way to live.

Edited by oaksoft

No no no it's not about the money.

It's about JUSTICE.

How else can he punish his wife for leaving him?

This is what he does right? You mess with him and he spends the rest of his life hounding you.

I'd would personally be embarassed asking anyone for money if I was earning £150k per year but worse than that, I'd be humiliated if I found I was wasting my entire waking life pursuing agendas against every person who messed with me.

I wouldn't want to admit that to myself let alone tell a bunch of total strangers on a football forum.

The very thought of it sends shivers up my spine.

What a horrible way to live.

I'm sorry but this post has gotten me riled!

I'm am not going to sit here and read this kind of judgement on another person's lifestyle choices. It's not a horrible way to live. It's "an" horrible way to live.

I feel better now.

Guest TPAFKATS

I'm am not going to sit here and read this kind of judgement on another person's lifestyle choices. It's not a horrible way to live. It's "an" horrible way to live.

I feel better now.

Aw ffs!

It's an 'orrible way to live

H ain't a vowel

I feel better now.

No way am I accepting that.

An horrible way to live? An??

Nope. It's a horrible way to live and I'm off to find proof.

Back soon.

ETA: YES. Victory is mine. According to the Guardian…..

Mind you I always thought it was an historian so maybe this isn't the last word.

Where's bluto when you need him?

"a or an before H?

Use an before a silent H: an heir, an hour, an honest politician, an honorary consul; use a before an aspirated H: a hero, a hotel, a historian (but don’t change a direct quote if the speaker says, for example, “an historic”)."

Edited by oaksoft

No way am I accepting that.

An horrible way to live? An??

Nope. It's a horrible way to live and I'm off to find proof.

Back soon.

ETA: YES. Victory is mine. According to the Guardian…..

Mind you I always thought it was an historian so maybe this isn't the last word.

Where's bluto when you need him?

"a or an before H?

Use an before a silent H: an heir, an hour, an honest politician, an honorary consul; use a before an aspirated H: a hero, a hotel, a historian (but don’t change a direct quote if the speaker says, for example, “an historic”)."

The real reason for that is because that when the H is silent , those words start with a vowel sound and an is always used in front of a vowel. .

Where is bluto? Bluto has gone. .

The real reason for that is because that when the H is silent , those words start with a vowel sound and an is always used in front of a vowel. .

Where is bluto? Bluto has gone. .

Gone from the forum presumably rather than from our world?

Edited by oaksoft