Goal Celebrations

munoz

Not sure what was funnier, the celebration or the goalkeeping! Was that Marian Kello's brother?

Falkirk's own footage of that goal is the best. From the moment Carey picks up the ball out wide until it hits the back of the net, Falkirk's in-house commentator is just going, "No..No..No..No..No..NNooo..Nnnoooo..NNNNooooooooooooo".

Yes.

1-1 that day Balmullo Bud. :-) I think former sky man Andy Grays scored a late equaliser.:-(

A great example of the ref playing till they scored. In some ways it was good that he scored when he did as I was going out for dinner at 8 that night and I was concerned we would still be playing.............

http://youtu.be/dIQWdo0XhJE

Brilliant :D.

McGarrys against Raith after his header went in was amazing too. Running straight to the packed NB.

Yardley's celebration the same day was great. As was Paul McKnight's celebration the previous week when he hit the winning goal with the last kick of the match.

Remember a few seasons ago Carey scored a screamer from wide ride, might have been a free kick, and the players all lay on their backs with their legs in the air. Inside joke I presume but it was pretty funny.

ETA - Just realised its still my avatar pic! <<<<

Edited by irvine_buddie

Remember a few seasons ago Carey scored a screamer from wide ride, might have been a free kick, and the players all lay on their backs with their legs in the air. Inside joke I presume but it was pretty funny.

ETA - Just realised its still my avatar pic! <<<<

There had been news of goats who went catatonic and lay on their backs like that.

Eta Found it. smile.png

Video for goats collapsing

Anyway... men lying on their backs with their legs in the air and you hint that it was a wild ride...?!

This should be in the night shift forum. mad.gif

Edited by bluto

There had been news of goats who went catatonic and lay on their backs like that.

Eta Found it. smile.png

Video for goats collapsing

www.youtube.com/watch?v=we9_CdNPuJg

Anyway... men lying on their backs with their legs in the air and you hint that it was a wild ride...?!

This should be in the night shift forum. mad.gif

I caught a flash of Thommos upper thigh wub.png

No' notice who it is? One of our 8 aside lads lol.gif

Who is it, Mark Kennedy?