Saints V Raith Rovers

FTOF

What a complete shambles, Murray has no clue what he's doing, Like I said before I was happy he got the job but now I would be glad to see the back of him, As for his no2, all he did was wave his arms around for 90mins, If Murray resigned tonight I'd bell chuffed. This team under this manager is going no where except to league 1, he said at the Q&A if we were bottom of the league he would go, Well its getting close, I just hope the door doesn't hit him on the way out,

Reaping what we've sown for quite a few years now.

Don't blame Murray, don't blame Teale, don't blame Craig, don't blame Lennon.

Blame the people who have decided to run our club at a level way below where we've been operating. You do this, you gradually end up there.

But, hey, as long as we survive eh...? Who cares if we're any good!?

So, at the golf day I ask Jim Goodwin if he watched Falkirk's captain Vaulks and his long throws that I noticed in their Alba game v Dumbarton. Jim says 'no - never watched their game'. Luckily Vaulks never got the chance to launch one...

Cue tonight....

4 over 6 feet defenders not one attacked the ball, Disgraceful, Keith Watson thinks he could at a higher level, He's having a laugh,

Murray makes Danny Lennon look like a tactical genius.

Sorry bud but that is unfair on Danny! He did a decent job, as did Gus for me!

Since then the appointments have been criminal and St Mirren fans have been well and truly hoodwinked and shortchanged. Make no mistake if change doesn't happen soon we will be staring a double relegation through a double barrel!

I know the "happy clappers" will be saying it's early days but there is absolutely no sign of improvement......

Taking Gallagher off was f**king ridiculous. Murray needs to take a long hard look at himself.

Just home, cracking open the malt.

FFS.=

drew he was getting bullied but yes i agree he was the wrong player

i think we missed the experience of stevie t

Stick your keep the faith up nonsense up your sphincters people This manager of ours is a stinker, honking, hopeless and as usual managing us.

Tonight we were at home to Raith Rovers, not a full time SPFL team with a bigger budget than us but just wee Raith Rovers. Our leader decides on the following

1) Start with two defensive midfielders

2) Play with one striker

The man is an idiot.

Taking off young Callum Gallacher was the act of a buffoon.

Our team will hardly win a game with halfwitted tactics and decisions like that.

To top it all off the current Mrs Tedious insists I take her shopping tomorrow as I have a free Saturday!!!

Baws, baws indeed!

i am appalled, appalled I say, at your anti St Mirren rhetoric, hang your head at your lack of respect for a senior manager in our great club's pantheon of glory

To think the day would come when genetically sub-normal supporters would round on the duly appointed manager of the great St Mirren football club, pfc ltdy, whatever.

Well i'll go to the bottom of or stairs and shit

Home game and we start off with a back 6 inviting the opposition to walk all over us in our own half. Tactic is to punt hight balls to a penalty box striker. Madness. Second half we have one sitting midfielder, a partner for Shankland and overlapping full backs. Difference is night to day. Why not start with that or at least change it when we were being overrun? And why the f**k was Gallagher taken off when Carswell and Howieson were still on the park?

Baffled by all the comments to the effect that we have a group of decent players. I must be watching a different team.

I think, at this level, they are a decent squad of players bud. But totally misdirected by a, in fairness to him, a keen enough manager but well and truly out of his depth who is constantly out thought both tactically and passionately by wise old owls like Houston, Duffy and McKinnon tonight.

No doubt we are a big gun at this level but we have a manager who doesn't cut it. No harm to the guy I have no doubt he is trying his best. He just doesn't have it......

Mr Gilmour and his fellow directors have a big decision to make. We are already well over a thousand fans down from the Dumbarton game, and with the way things are going they won't be coming back any time soon.

I'm my view if they give Murray until Xmas then it could be to late with us already in a relegation fight. It's obvious that Murray is going to be very stubborn and continue with this narrow formation nonesense. I don't think that I can watch us set up to shit fest a point at home against teams like Raith.

He's on borrowed time mid September.