Hibernian V St Mirren Spfl Championship 26Th September 2015

shull

Good game, entertaining stuff. Good result for us. When a team pays 6 figures for one of your players and still can't beat you in their house... Yeah good result.

For what it's worth I thought McGinn was Hibs best player today:

We battled fine. Results like this are fine in isolation but the big picture remains not good enough. Alloa and Dunfermline at home in the next two weeks. Win them both and you'll raise my eyebrows.

You were doing well until your last paragraph. We are all aware of the big picture. Lets just enjoy a good result and not sour it with stating the obvious.

It's awfully quiet on here tonight?

Come on buddies the team and Murray deserve a big well done for a draw at Easter Road.

Murray said on St.Mirren radio he thought we had played well for 60 minutes in the game against Raith Rovers, he must have been watching a different game from me. Still I'll give praise where praise is due, and I praise Murray for the way the team played today and for getting us a point even if it was down to Hibs finishing, for once we appear to be getting some luck, but Murray will have to do a lot better before I'm convinced he's the right man for the job.

Good point, lovely evening here on the Ayrshire coast with beer in hand and Newcastle game on the tranny. Back garden seems serene tonight. Oh and surely to feck we have to beat the wasps next week. The ones I'm seeing tonight are like Frank Bruno after a routine jab to the face !

On way back from the game via a couple of watering holes full of hibees fans. I'm more than happy with the result. Good goal and although that was pretty much it in terms of any realistic chances and any possession I thought we played okay. Goodwin was very good, calm and collected. Jamie in goal was very very good with a couple of important saves and generally confident throughout. Hibs fans I spoke to grudgingly agreed although they were more brassed off with their performance. They thought they maybe deserved to win but purely down to possession nothing else. Couldn't understand Mallan in the bench though. Overall, in the short term I'm a happy bunny.

Great result.... typical saints away form. Praying for an improvement at home next week. Murray needs to look at set up for home games, I am reasonably confident we will steadily pick up points away but it is essential that home form, confidence and resilience improves. Cannae wait for Saturday

On way back from the game via a couple of watering holes full of hibees fans. I'm more than happy with the result. Good goal and although that was pretty much it in terms of any realistic chances and any possession I thought we played okay. Goodwin was very good, calm and collected. Jamie in goal was very very good with a couple of important saves and generally confident throughout. Hibs fans I spoke to grudgingly agreed although they were more brassed off with their performance. They thought they maybe deserved to win but purely down to possession nothing else. Couldn't understand Mallan in the bench though. Overall, in the short term I'm a happy bunny.

Murray leaving mallen on the bench today was idiotic. Murray has not got a clue. Yes it was a point hooray but team changes every week. Nearly a third way through the season and sitting on 6 points out of a possible 24. Not good and not won over. Dud not think he was the right appointment and still don't

Hey jama it looks like you're not that baffled as you predicted a result. Alloa next who knows what will happen there?

its the home form

i don't understand it

yes i fancied us to get something but we were kinda hanging on at the end but 4 points from 6 would be good....

if only we played away every week

there ARE positives this season most just need to be a bit patient

if thommo hadn't missed that penalty i wonder where we would be just now or if we hadn't squandered games (at home) that we were ahead in

patience is the key

Murray leaving mallen on the bench today was idiotic. Murray has not got a clue. Yes it was a point hooray but team changes every week. Nearly a third way through the season and sitting on 6 points out of a possible 24. Not good and not won over. Dud not think he was the right appointment and still don't

ffs mate a point at Easter Road ANYTIME for Saints is a decent point. A platform ahead of a must win game surely rather than a rod to beat Murray with ?

ffs mate a point at Easter Road ANYTIME for Saints is a decent point. A platform ahead of a must win game surely rather than a rod to beat Murray with ?

spot on mate but each to their own opinion and some opinions wont be changed no matter what we say/believe

i for 1 are happy with the squad yes weve had some bad results but we are more than capable of going on a run

and gallacher looks like a find

Erm, this should be up IM's street, sending out a team to team to defend and maybe grab a sneaky last minute winner.

Half right, as others have noted our away record is far better than our home one, this reflects Murray's ability to send out a well organized defensively minded team. He's got to work on the second part of the job now and that's getting wins against smaller or like-sized teams who will come to GHR looking to frustrate us and to me that means going with two up front from the start.

It's awfully quiet on here tonight?

Come on buddies the team and Murray deserve a big well done for a draw at Easter Road.

The proven shitebags don't fancy it after a positive result.

Today was a shuffle forward. Three points next week will be a step, progression the week after will be a leap.

Make the leap Ian. Prove me wrong.

You were doing well until your last paragraph. We are all aware of the big picture. Lets just enjoy a good result and not sour it with stating the obvious.

Shall we pretend that we have 10 points from home games...? :

Dumbarton

Livi

Raith

Falkirk

We should have at least 10 from those games. Shamefully we have 1.

Turn.....? Every now and then I fall apart.

Edited by TopCat

Mallen was fit as far as I know. I did not say it was not a good point but results from 8 games for me is not good enough. I will holdy hands up if I am wrong but he is just not good enough yet

I say someone does my tits in because there constantly quoting me saying the opposite to what I say, then someone replies to me telling me to slit my throat but I'm the one abusing a decent fan lol

Not quite true nor honest, but that's no surprise, is it?

You asked if there was some way of being unable to read someone else's posts that you didn't like.

Now... there are a million ways in which you could do that. It's not as onerous as you make out. Shutting your eyes would be easiest.

So I suggested a way in which someone who is simply trolling could actually be unable to read someone else's posts. Not a wise way, not a way I would choose, but then, there's no telling with trolls, is there?

I certainly wouldn't choose that way but you DID ask, and it was JUST a suggestion.

And fortunately I also know I wasn't abusing a DECENT FAN.

I hope this helps? :)

I say someone does my tits in because there constantly quoting me saying the opposite to what I say, then someone replies to me telling me to slit my throat but I'm the one abusing a decent fan lol

Yes, very weird Forum tonight.

Both posts very bad.

I think I'll sleep with the light on and one eye open.