Murray...yer Tea Is Oot!

After today's result i think that we should cut our losses and get a new manager in before the season is gone. Yet again we were poor at home, even our goal came from poor defending by Alloa. Make no mistakes.... Alloa are very average and yet at the end they looked just as likely to snatch a winner. We took a chance on Murray and for some reason it's not working, we should not wait until it is too late like last season. We have a very decent squad but you wouldn't think it when you watch us play. I don't know if we can afford to wait another few months on the off chance that he'll turn it round... over to you SG and co...i won't hold my breath!!

Until today I was firmly behind him turning it around however it is patently clear Murray is incapable of setting up a team to attack despite initial formation and therefore I am now in the GTF camp. Goodwin won every ball in midfield, outstanding and yet every well placed pass he played produced nothing. Mallan was hopeless today and Carswell looked decent because he had nothing to do. The game was crying out for Agnew. Despite being a shiter there were no tackles un the game so it was Taylor made for him. Utterly pathetic.

Until today I was firmly behind him turning it around however it is patently clear Murray is incapable of setting up a team to attack despite initial formation and therefore I am now in the GTF camp. Goodwin won every ball in midfield, outstanding and yet every well placed pass he played produced nothing. Mallan was hopeless today and Carswell looked decent because he had nothing to do. The game was crying out for Agnew. Despite being a shiter there were no tackles un the game so it was Taylor made for him. Utterly pathetic.

My feelings too... I was willing to see if he could turn it round and that would have started today with a comfortable win... If anything i was fearing they would snatch a winner at the end.... not acceptable.

If we ever find the next fergie , well never be able to tell cause hell be horsed our the door after a dozen matches, why don't we all manage the club by committee lol

Murray is not the next Fergie, Ferguson would be on the touchline telling the players to listen to the crowd and perform instead of sitting up top for "the better view". At least in the directors box he only has to listen to two rows of people shouting at him from behind.

I 100% blame Ian Murray for how poor the team is!

The board got it badly wrong last season with managerial appointments that led to us being relegated.

When they appointed Murray I thought it was a good choice! a young manager who had ambition and experience in the first division..

But it's not working Murray has got a decent squad he's got the best Training facilities bar Servco he's had a decent budget to sign player's considering the league we're in!

No Murray tactics are the reason we are struggling...

There is absolutely no movement in our team his starting line ups are baffling as are his formations and substitutions!

He's had quarter of the season and if we keep him as manager then I fear we will stay in the same position we are just now if not worse!

I hope the board don't do the same as last season and take far to long to address this!

The other problem WHEN Murray is sacked is who do we replace him with?

I 100% blame Ian Murray for how poor the team is!

The board got it badly wrong last season with managerial appointments that led to us being relegated.

When they appointed Murray I thought it was a good choice! a young manager who had ambition and experience in the first division..

But it's not working Murray has got a decent squad he's got the best Training facilities bar Servco he's had a decent budget to sign player's considering the league we're in!

No Murray tactics are the reason we are struggling...

There is absolutely no movement in our team his starting line ups are baffling as are his formations and substitutions!

He's had quarter of the season and if we keep him as manager then I fear we will stay in the same position we are just now if not worse!

I hope the board don't do the same as last season and take far to long to address this!

The other problem WHEN Murray is sacked is who do we replace him with?

I agree with you 100%. It was even more compounded when Murray stated in a radio interview after todays game that he was sure some players could not handle being at the club, I do not know what players he is referring too, but it was him that brought in some of the players I presume he is talking about. That statement is in no way going to raise players morale or is going to get the team to play better. The statement shows Murrays immaturity, if he had words to say about the players he should have kept it internal. Like Ayrshire Saints I too was firmly behind Murray but todays game was the last straw, a measly draw against bottom of the Scottish Championship League Alloa. Until we scored the goal, which in my opinion was undeserved, but nevertheless one any St.Mirren supporter would take, we were playing rubbish. Indeed the phrase "I would rather watch paint dry" springs to mind, Murrays statement goes along the same lines as that at a Partick Thistle game last season by Stuart Gilmour, he answered in a question posed to him during the game" if he was prepared to let the team continue in a downward spiral under Tommy Craig" and just like Murray he put the blame firmly at the door of the players. As leolovesstmfc poses if Murray is shown the door "something I very much doubt" just who do we get to replace him, given our financial constraints, of course the other question is, if we do not get another manager in quick will our financial situation not get worse as the revenue we get from games and possible future sponsorship deals dwindle and in some cases evaporate.

I'll finish by stating like Isle of Bute, I will not be in attendance at the Dunfermline game, unless their is a change of management.

We could get Mourinho :lol

Just listened to Jose in his post match interview and his description of Chelsea's problems is so similar to ours. He says he has good players but the confidence is so low that one set back leads to a complete collapse. Jose thinks Chelsea need to be 3 up at half time to stand a chance of winning a game. That's from a guy who manages a team that were champions last year. I can only imagine how low our dressing room must be. Don't have Scooby how to change that and Ian Murray looks to be scratching his head as well.

interesting one for me is how distant he is at games watching from stands, which i don't have problem with but its fact everyone in stadium can see issues in team but he cant seem to change team/formation to change it

I've meet him away from football and found him really shy, can a manager afford to be a shy person i would say no

personally i will give him next 2 games a cup game we would like to win but wont effect league, although a win or loss could effect team liv game huge if was to loss next 2 fans will really turn and board will need to act

t was even more compounded when Murray stated in a radio interview after todays game that he was sure some players could not handle being at the club, I do not know what players he is referring too, but it was him that brought in some of the players I presume he is talking about. That statement is in no way going to raise players morale or is going to get the team to play better. The statement shows Murrays immaturity, if he had words to say about the players he should have kept it internal.

It's a ludicrous statement from a man who is trumping Danny, Tommy, Gus and Gary for messing around with players. Howieson is an attacking central midfielder, but Murray plays him wide. McMullan was hoping to form a partnership with Thommo, Murray sticks him wide to chase the punts out of defence. Carswell is a defensive midfielder, Murray has him trying to create. Not to mention he resigning of Gow...f**k sake you wouldn't sign him on Football Manager if you were Gateshead. The perceived treatment of Ridgers, the signing of Conlan, taking Gallagher off for Morgan, one up at home in the Championship, launch it football...