The Blue Puke Fc 2012 V St Mirren. Petrofac Cup 28/11/15

shull

It was an awful performance. Players unable to pass to each other, unable to press effectively.

The left side of the team today was non existent.

Murray has to take a share of the blame. But right now these players look incapable of playing well for anyone.

Wtf was Baird doing fixing his boot in our 6 yard box. Naive, just like the rest of the team.

For the first time in years and years of supporting st mirren I didn't give a shit that we got beat 4-0 today we are going in to games now expecting to be beaten without a fight, there is a real air of despondency about st mirren just now, it is very sad. Why do our club custodians keep getting us in to these situations, we are going to have to sack another manager and pay him off, the st mirren board of directors have been caught out making a rip roaring cùnt of it again and again.

These guys want to take a long hard look in the mirror and ask themselves have they got st mirrens best interests at heart.

Edited by murray street

Nothing more to be said that has not been said already (including that probably), might as well close this site until something new is said / happens. I for one am going for another Castle lager down at Cape Town Waterfront in the 35 degree sun.

Lucky man love that place. Table top mountain for sunset is a must do.

I think this is a bit low. We are mostly all in agreement that the manager is under performing but to highlight something of his personnal life that has had no bearing on his tenure at St Mirren is a bit much.

Jim C.

If Murray still has a gambling problem and if managers aren't allowed to gamble on football who says his personal life is not affecting his work, if he has debt problems or if he was breaking rules of the SPFL it could rebound on the club in the way Rangers and Ayr United had players suspended for betting on football matches in recent seasons.

Interesting team. Glad Shankland has been dropped, up to McLear to take his chance now.

Will go for 1-1*.

St Mirren win 5-4 on penalties.

It's the Murray way to try Howieson, McLear, Morgan, Shankland, McMullan for 2-3 games and drop them all before bringing someone else in for 2 or 3 games and dropping them again. The system and way we are set out to play isn't helping the young guys or Thommo. I fear we will have a whole season of rank football and our goals coming from long range shots and set pieces and starting Xi's that chop and change to no effect.

Thing is, The Rangers are a bit shite, too. Why we are approaching this as if playing against Barcelona is beyond me.

In fairness we approach playing Livi in exactly the same manner as playing Rangers or Barcelona... noticing 2 midfielders were dropping back to make a line of 6 defenders once Rangers walk to within 30 yards of our goal.

Surprised, no, not remotely, angry , well yes actually, as much as I love the club I'm hating this just now.........makes me wanna boak

We failed in a containing game then eh.......

We lose a goal and have to come out , that opens us up.........oh feckn really

Why start the game admiring them and standing off..........

Oh that's right we are the great admirers of all oppositions now, respect their qulaity , really, its second grade Scottish football ffs, yet we plummet down the fitba standings.

Well as far as I am concerned, this ends on Saturday, with a win and stop all this negative pish..........."its tiriing chasing and closing down ", "its hard when you dont have possession" ..............bollocks. Well get the ball then, all this stand feckn off and admire, f**k aw.

If the players are not capable of a high pressing game then they are not fit. I believe though its actualy mental lethargy that is crippling us now, making the players look slow and ponderous and just like average part time chuggers. Its certainly doing my head right in anyway !!

If the man doesn't get us a win he Saturday against QotS he is offski, must be.There cannot be any belief left in this football club to lose now................

I believe I need another drink

Don't worry Murray and Miller will give rockets up arses and make a few changes

Different approach and give it a go

At least 4 for Sevco

If only i put money on it

Carswell gets a lot of abuse and i count myself in this

But he was easily our best outfield player today

The rest were shocking especially Agnew and Gallagher

We need more experience not another teenager. Players like Morgan and McLear, even Gallagher, should be out in loan in lower leagues, not trying to save us in a relegation battle. Experienced players at this level badly needed to be brought in during January.

Would agree with this we are crying out for more experienced players, that showing today was pitiful.

Edited by paisleysaint

Glad I am in the Family Stand every other week where there is no swearing.

Four females in my Row today including a 7 year old.

The disgusting vile rants from the Teenage guy in front of us was well out of order.

His Dad, I am assuming it was , wasn't much better.

Swear words , fair enough, can expect that.

Wouldn't even repeat on here some of that Pairs obscenities..

After the barmaid in Lanzarote finally found a foreign channel showing the game, she gave me a look of confusion as to why I watched that shite instead of sitting out in the scorching sun.

I explained that it's Mark Spaldings fault and without Ian Murray it would have been 8 nil as I don't know anything about football.

"To be brutally honest, we aren’t going to come up against teams with that level of quality too often this season, but we need to learn from it and if we can get our team right, then I’m sure we can go out and get the right result”.

To be brutally honest, they don't f**king need to be. You're clueless Ian, a charlatan who has learned absolutely nothing. It's time for you to leave, leave this club and take your utterly boring football elsewhere. To be even more brutal, not one team has needed to try against us all season. You put out teams with no quality, it's almost as if we don't train and even Annan looked decent against us. Decent because we give them so much possession.