The Blue Puke Fc 2012 V St Mirren. Petrofac Cup 28/11/15

shull

Not going. Will be in Denver for the Denver Broncos v New England Patriots game at Mile High stadium. The Sevco Globetrotters Franchise 2012 can go fcuk themselves anyway. Wouldn't set foot in their midden even if I was here. Don't give a shit about the Petrofac Training Bells B&Q Ramsdens Challenge Diddy Cup either... but many others do, so fair enough, let's hope we knock this mob out. COYS.

Edited by pozbaird

Not going. Will be in Denver for the Denver Broncos v New England Patriots game at Mile High stadium. The Sevco Globetrotters Franchise 2012 can go fcuk themselves anyway. Wouldn't set foot in their midden even if I was here. Don't give a shit about the Petrofac Training Bells B&Q Ramsdens Challenge Diddy Cup either... but many others do, so fair enough, let's hope we knock this mob out. COYS.

I don't care about it either , but I wouldn't bother opening the curtains if the Broncos and Patriots were playing in my garden.

I don't care about it either , but I wouldn't bother opening the curtains if the Broncos and Patriots were playing in my garden.

Each to their own. If anyone was playing cricket, basketball or holding a horse race in my back garden I'd tell them to fcuk off. Wouldn't matter if it was England v Australia at cricket, LA Lakers v Miami Heat at basketball, or the Grand National horse race... Crock of shite.

Opinions, opinions.

• 2 weeks later...

That'll be a belter, could be two teams at 10-0 now that Manning has remembred how to throw the ball a bit.

As for the real football, there's no reason we can't win this now that Rangers have lost a game they could lose the momentum that's been carrying then through poor performances the last few weeks. Won't be going though.

YOU ARE HERE: HOME / FAN ZONE / PETROFAC CUP SEMI-FINAL TICKETS – ON SALE NEXT TUESDAY
Petrofac Cup Semi-Final Tickets – On Sale Next Tuesday
NOVEMBER 6, 2015 BY ADMIN

Petrofac-Training-Cup-2015-16-DGI-300x14Tickets for the upcoming Petrofac Training Cup semi-final against Rangers go on sale next Tuesday morning from the St Mirren Ticket Office.

The Club has an initial allocation of 1,000 tickets for the tie with an option of a further allocation dependent on sales.

The initial phase of the sale will be to Season Ticket holders only, who can buy a maximum of two tickets per Season Ticket holder.

If any tickets are still unsold next Friday the next phase will include fans who are registered to the ticket website (www.smfctickets.co.uk) with any remaining tickets after that phase going out on a general sale from 16th November.

The ticket sale phases are as follows:

Phase 1: Starts 10:00 am on Tuesday, 10th November – Season Ticket holders only

Phase 2: Starts 10:00 am on Friday, 13th November – Season Ticket holders & fans registered to ticket website (www.smfctickets.co.uk) only

Phase 3: Starts 10:00 am on Monday, 16th November – General Sale

The match and ticket detail are as follows:

Rangers v St Mirren
Petrofac Training Cup, Semi-Final
Venue: Ibrox Stadium, Glasgow
Date: Saturday 28th November 2015
Kick-off: 12:15pm

Ticket Prices

Adult – £15
Concession* – £10
Under 16 – £5

* Concession are for over 65s and 16 & 17 years olds

We only have 7 spaces available for wheelchair users so anyone requiring a wheelchair space should call the St Mirren Ticket Office.

Ticket Office hours next week will be 10:00am – 2:00pm Monday to Friday and will also open from 6:00pm till 7:00pm on Thursday evening.

Semi final and you get a home tie then to top it off the kick off is 12.15

Who comes up with this seriously.

Well will be watching this with a bowl of porridge with ice cold slimmed milk followed by avocado & tomato with a dash of tobasco on top of crisp bread washed down with black coffee freshly grounded from coffee beans.

Oh aye the game, ach maybe will just go for a swim and a steam room after brunch. That way the game can be recorded if we do well watch if not delete.

Sounds like a plan.

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

surely gate will be halved as its a semi-final? Wee need as much support as wee can get at Ibrox...there is no better feeling than getting a result against them at their own ground..put your feelings aside about them and give Saints your all...

Good morning dumbartonsaint.

Missed ye bye1.gif

surely gate will be halved as its a semi-final? Wee need as much support as wee can get at Ibrox...there is no better feeling than getting a result against them at their own ground..put your feelings aside about them and give Saints your all...

Yes gate will be halved minus costs, so it's a good pay day for the club. I guess there will be minimum of 20k there paying an average of 10 quid say... So yeah will be in the region of 100 grand for the club.

Wonder what we are going to spend that on...

Yes gate will be halved minus costs, so it's a good pay day for the club. I guess there will be minimum of 20k there paying an average of 10 quid say... So yeah will be in the region of 100 grand for the club.

Wonder what we are going to spend that on...

Open Top Bus and Party celebtrations for after the Final. thumbup2.gif

Some decent backing in the semi final would help that happen .

If you can afford to , you should be going to this game .

I'm not going to this game, money is no issue.

I vowed to myself I would not set foot in that hell hole again after the opening night of the season. Their fans are scum of the earth and I will not waste 90mins of my life being subjected to the rubbish they spout.