St.mirren V Morton 20/11/15

Stevie88

FT 1-1

Shite game between two shite teams and it's a fair scoreline in the end. It is slightly comforting to know that even at our lowest ebb for a generation poor Morton still can't beat us.

Murray has been a dead man walking for a while and this result certainly doesn't change that. The team is disjointed and rudderless and he needs sacking ASAP. It's remarkable how often we throw leads away.

But for his intervention, we would be drawing this game.

He has also got forward quite effectively at times. Definitely one of our better performers.

You're clearly drunk.

Alas I am sober, and that was utterly brutal. Murray has to get to f**k now. Atrocious, abysmal, completely unacceptable.

Edited by Chris

We absolutely stole a point. Sitting deeper and deeper the inevitable happened. The only surprise is that it didnt happen sooner. We cannot pass, hold on to the ball or tackle. Jack Baird man of the match? Pick any Morton player ahead of him surely. Usually I'm jumping about like a dafty shouting at the tv but could hardly muster a cheer even when we scored. This team is sucking the life out of the club and that is down to Murray.

Time for Murray to go, that was one of the poorest Derby performances I've seen. Miller made no difference so get rid too. Absolutely gutted at how bad we are.

Trouble is we have just paid off Spalding, Miller signed an end of season deal who would need paid off. More poor decisions by our BoD. Pissing the little cash we have on more bad decisions.