Paisley

shull

I really hope the regeneration does continue, there was a lot of pride getting back into Paisley and the town was improving...... however.... I think we have enough hairdressers, estate agents and charity shops, to many empty units in the High Street, and most relevant  we are still to close to Ibrox..... so on the latter, could that be torn down and then just reapply in 2025............... Sorted :D 

saw a link on bbc whats good about paisley

fùck all except st mirren. too many black neck ned rollup

smoking nicotine stained fingered wasters

toon is still full of steamers tae

will be more annoyed about increase

in unit of alcohol than any cultural pish!

Edited by Hoof Hearted

Guest TPAFKATS

Aye, is that why we lost? The amount of rollup smoking nicotine stained fingers wasters and steamers?

We probably never had enough of them to compete with Coventry, Stoke, Sunderland and Swansea.

1 hour ago, Hoof Hearted said:

One less since you moved out of Town.

On ‎08‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 1:07 PM, Hoof Hearted said:

and Hull was such a beautiful place before they won the accolade. :rolleyes: 

All about diversity. We do not have enough ethnic mix

Pretty much bang on here! When it was announced on the One Show, the Coventry lassie was asked, “what will Coventry be celebrating?” She replied “youth (original, hen) and diversity (brown people, trannies and women)”.

If any town in Scotland stands a chance of winning anything like that in the future we seriously need more “diversity”. And by diversity I mean brown people, trannies and women. And the diversity only counts if they all support leftist, “progressive” political ideologies. So biological diversity, not diversity of thought. Which is in itself odd as I was told in a lecture recently that there is no such thing as biological gender or ethnicity and that these things are just social constructs... that was until I was then told my view wasn’t valid because I was a white male.

None of these things happened. But they might have. And we didn’t win because muh diversity.

Pretty much bang on here! When it was announced on the One Show, the Coventry lassie was asked, “what will Coventry be celebrating?” She replied “youth (original, hen) and diversity (brown people, trannies and women)”.

If any town in Scotland stands a chance of winning anything like that in the future we seriously need more “diversity”. And by diversity I mean brown people, trannies and women. And the diversity only counts if they all support leftist, “progressive” political ideologies. So biological diversity, not diversity of thought. Which is in itself odd as I was told in a lecture recently that there is no such thing as biological gender or ethnicity and that these things are just social constructs... that was until I was then told my view wasn’t valid because I was a white male.

None of these things happened. But they might have. And we didn’t win because muh diversity.
Aye, right.