Sacked Manager Statistics

Sweeper07

Steve Clark has just been sacked

He leaves Reading ninth in the Championship following a run of just one win in eight games.

During his time in charge, Clarke won 19 of his 53 games, drawing 14 and losing 20.

Imagine anyone keeping a manager with stats like that!!!

I found another one -

Brentford axed Marinus Dijkhuizen after just nine matches in the dugout. The Dutchman oversaw just two second-tier wins, suffering five defeats, leaving the club 19th in the table, with just eight points to their name.

Only 2 wins in 9 games and he was oot the door.

That sounds like a team with ambitions - Murray has 2 wins from 15 games in the league and he is still here - only one word for that UNBELIEVABLE but if you want another INCOMPETANCE (That one is both for him and the BOD)

Just looked up Gary Teals record as St Mirren Manager -

Games in charge Wins Draws Losses Win %

23 7 1 15 30.43

How does Murray compare in the league ?

15 2 6 7 13.33

And Teal was competing in the top league

WHY IS Murray STILL HERE ?

Can the BOD answer that question please ?

Edited by Sweeper07

23 7 1 15 30.43

15 2 6 7 13.33

YES and the answer is that TC and IM have two years deals, GT had no contract. Back to the Old Money!!

However be surprised if 3000 trap tomorrow. Loss in Gate Money just means the Directors need to find more money.

But said it before, IM is not the only reason we are failing, the club is failing, coaching development and relationship with fans has to be at an all time low

23 7 1 15 30.43

15 2 6 7 13.33

Because the fans did not want Teale.

Which ones? I wanted him to stay and I'd have him back in a minute.

Attacking players usually make managers who attack with flair and supply the ball to the forwards.

Defensive players usually make managers who defend a nil nil and hope to 'get lucky' up front when the goalkeeper punts the ball to the forward (note the wording there -'the forward')

I'd bet big money more fans don't want Murray here by a much bigger percentage.

I am not pushing for Gary Teale - but I do think it was obvious the BOD were not backing him - he was just the cheap option till the end of the season. Gary spoke openly about how his signing targets were going to rivals who could offer better money. (They went to clubs who were not bigger than us, but were prepared to buy better and pay more)

Well we all know the outcome since.

I'd bet big money more fans don't want Murray here by a much bigger percentage.

I am not pushing for Gary Teale - but I do think it was obvious the BOD were not backing him - he was just the cheap option till the end of the season. Gary spoke openly about how his signing targets were going to rivals who could offer better money. (They went to clubs who were not bigger than us, but were prepared to buy better and pay more)

Well we all know the outcome since.

Would be interesting to compare balance sheets. Those clubs who pay or spend more are more than likely heavi!y in debt even if they have a sugar Daddy willing to swallow/write off the debt.

Steve Clark has just been sacked

He leaves Reading ninth in the Championship following a run of just one win in eight games.

During his time in charge, Clarke won 19 of his 53 games, drawing 14 and losing 20.

Imagine anyone keeping a manager with stats like that!!!

One point outside the playoffs & he gets the tin tack.

Wait a minute , we`re one point off the play-offs !?! Murray must go !

Would be interesting to compare balance sheets. Those clubs who pay or spend more are more than likely heavi!y in debt even if they have a sugar Daddy willing to swallow/write off the debt.

Compare balance sheets really - compare where they are now and where we are! Isn't that more important.

Lots of clubs take on debt and sort it out. Partick Thistle recently are just one example.

The Directors job is to bring in enough and extra funds - they are not doing that very well are they? And now we have slipped down they are doing it even worse!