Murray Resigns - Confirmed

TopCat

He quite clearly was useless, utterly lost and without any idea how to change anything. Typical former OF player who never leaned the game. Murray knows more than us though, surely he realises the environment he's in and the fact it's such a home for the more industrial language.

Thing is Drew, it was shouted as opposed to that fan waking up to him or threatening him. Verbal handbags.

I didn't hear anything untoward, but then I was too busy chanting "Murray, Murray get to f**k" and booing.

Classy and very adult of you.

You truly are a fanny.

Classy and very adult of you.

You truly are a fanny.

Only way you can take a pop now I've blocked you on twitter? Get a life! As if I am the only football fan ever who has booed or chanted get to f**k at a manager. I'll do nothing next time, indeed we all can and just pay our cash. Meanwhile we can wait for you and your like to lead us to glory through utter acceptance of anything. "Yaaaay a loss" - "Oooh tickle me, another one" - "Ooosha, a third" - "Gaaaah blimey, third bottom in December. By heck I am not a happy beaver".

Only way you can take a pop now I've blocked you on twitter? Get a life! As if I am the only football fan ever who has booed or chanted get to f**k at a manager. I'll do nothing next time, indeed we all can and just pay our cash. Meanwhile we can wait for you and your like to lead us to glory through utter acceptance of anything. "Yaaaay a loss" - "Oooh tickle me, another one" - "Ooosha, a third" - "Gaaaah blimey, third bottom in December. By heck I am not a happy beaver".

Blocked me on Twitter? Is that when I called you out for your ridiculous attempt at a critique of Jim Goodwin through your unwillingness to buy him on Football manager and fabricating silly wee conversations between Jim and his team mates? thumbup2.gif We had a good laugh about that. Nice one.

I have never chanted for a manager to get to f##k. Certainly not as an adult, although I can't recall everything from my time going to the match as an 11 year old, so it's possible I might have done then.

Your patter is - as ever - horrific to the point of being relatively amusing, coming from an adult. There are different ways of communicating your thoughts other than hurling abuse. Worth thinking about.

Blocked me on Twitter? Is that when I called you out for your ridiculous attempt at a critique of Jim Goodwin through your unwillingness to buy him on Football manager and fabricating silly wee conversations between Jim and his team mates? thumbup2.gif We had a good laugh about that. Nice one.

I have never chanted for a manager to get to f##k. Certainly not as an adult, although I can't recall everything from my time going to the match as an 11 year old, so it's possible I might have done then.

Your patter is - as ever - horrific to the point of being relatively amusing, coming from an adult. There are different ways of communicating your thoughts other than hurling abuse. Worth thinking about.

Probably is, yeah cheers. Thank you for taking the time to first abuse me then state I shouldn't be abusive.

Probably is, yeah cheers. Thank you for taking the time to first abuse me then state I shouldn't be abusive.

Diddums.

Mild ribbing compared to what fans were singing to Murray, and accompanied by far more for you to read and digest, with nothing abusive at all, as opposed to ritualistic chanting of abuse.

Diddums.

Mild ribbing compared to what fans were singing to Murray, and accompanied by far more for you to read and digest, with nothing abusive at all, as opposed to ritualistic chanting of abuse.

No, I don't mind it at all. It's the double standards and self importance that gets me. That said, I'm not religious and really don't see "f**k" as that big a deal. It's just a word really, not going to destroy anyone. Nobody comes on here to read us though, so I'll f**k off out of this conversation and you can get to f**k too.

No, I don't mind it at all. It's the double standards and self importance that gets me. That said, I'm not religious and really don't see "f**k" as that big a deal. It's just a word really, not going to destroy anyone. Nobody comes on here to read us though, so I'll f**k off out of this conversation and you can get to f**k too.

You don't mind at all, yet you're bleating. Such a fud.

thumbup2.gif

As a kid in the old day's I met my mates down the front of the North Bank and my Dad and Grampa stood further up...

After the match Cosmos a coke and a bag of Crisps at the station Bar awhile my Dad and Grampa had a pint!

As for the swearing no better and no worse!

As a kid adults sent you down the front or next to the stairs for a better view and probably a bit of peace!

I don't think the response Murray got was unexpected and if I was there I think I too would have shouted you don't know what your doing and Murray get to f**k!

I ventured an opinion and you said it wasn't my call (you,were right, but why state the painfully obvious?)

Was that meant to encourage debate?

You are a strange person

you made a ludicrous statement and i called you out on it.

no attempt to silence you.

debate or dont debate but i am not here to butter your parsnips.

you made a ludicrous statement and i called you out on it.

no attempt to silence you.

debate or dont debate but i am not here to butter your parsnips.

It's amazing how impartial you always put yourself over as, don't really have an opinion on anything. You just toe the party line as not to look the bad guy and agree with the majority. Murray got dogs abuse from at least three quarters of the saints support and some of the people on here saying its a disgrace are total hypocrites, I saw a good few of them giving abuse but on here saying its terrible. You for one need to man up and grow a pair!!!!!

It's amazing how impartial you always put yourself over as, don't really have an opinion on anything. You just toe the party line as not to look the bad guy and agree with the majority. Murray got dogs abuse from at least three quarters of the saints support and some of the people on here saying its a disgrace are total hypocrites, I saw a good few of them giving abuse but on here saying its terrible. You for one need to man up and grow a pair!!!!!

One thing I will say for him, though, is at least he isn't desperate enough to feel the need to create yet another alias account to make it seem that more people agree with his views on this.

Grow a pair? Now there is an irony.

One thing I will say for him, though, is at least he isn't desperate enough to feel the need to create yet another alias account to make it seem that more people agree with his views on this.

Grow a pair? Now there is an irony.

So the poster claiming he is only known as "Oaksoft" doesn't "need to create yet another alias".... Hmm so he has more than one alias (he doesnt need to create another)... And YOU can vouch for this!

i wonder.... Who could he be? Never seen him challenging your posts.... Cough...cough...!

So the poster claiming he is only known as "Oaksoft" doesn't "need to create yet another alias".... Hmm so he has more than one alias (he doesnt need to create another)... And YOU can vouch for this!

i wonder.... Who could he be? Never seen him challenging your posts.... Cough...cough...!

I have no idea whether he uses alias accounts. I suspect not.

The point is, he will readily and routinely challenge people and put forward his views under the Oaksoft account, as opposed to creating a new identity in order to weigh in to support himself.

Oh, and believe me, Oaksoft and myself have crossed swords on here and elsewhere on more occasions than I care to remember.

Edited by Drew

I have no idea whether he uses alias accounts. I suspect not.

The point is, he will readily and routinely challenge people and put forward his views under the Oaksoft account, as opposed to creating a new identity in order to weigh in to support himself.

Oh, and believe me, Oaksoft and myself have crossed swords on here and elsewhere on more occasions than I care to remember.

the only view he puts forward is the "toe the party line view" never ever steps outside the box to have a view of his own...u and him are very similar...scared to upset the mass and like being part of Div's gang... Edited by religion is saints