Derek Adams

shull

If it wasn't for gilmour changing his mind overnight then he would already be our manager

Yep I heard the same a few months back. Board was split 50/50 over Murray and Adams in the summer and it was SGG who eventually ruled in favour of Murray. Not a criticism as I thought Murray might have worked too.

As an aside, Graham Carey should never have been allowed to leave St Mirren.

Yep I heard the same a few months back. Board was split 50/50 over Murray and Adams in the summer and it was SGG who eventually ruled in favour of Murray. Not a criticism as I thought Murray might have worked too.

Of all the speculation, ill informed opinion, gossip and pure pish posted on here.... Why do I believe this?

I was very disappointed when Carey left , too. Always liked him as a player and he obviously thought highly of us the fans when he refused to celebrate after scoring against us , what a pro. .

ETA * if I never see Adams again it will be too soon . I think he burnt his bridges with our Club a while ago . .

Edited by saintnextlifetime

Apparently requested certain clauses/stipulations in his contract that some didn't agree with.Murray was second choice.

• 5 years later...