St Mirren Players Are Shite At Football

shull

Hold on a wee minute... It was supposed to be fresh. It was supposed to be a change from the perennial relegation scrap in the top flight. It was supposed to be the prospect of more wins against different opponents. It was supposed to be a push to run Sevco and Hibs close. It was supposed to be more entertaining. There was supposed to be a feelgood factor. With a better stadium and dedicated training facilities we were supposed to be better placed than most of these second-tier diddies. We were supposed to have experienced players in Langfield, Webster Goodwin, Thompson.....

Fire up the DeLorean...

Get them all to f**k in January.

And take their yellow. orange and pink boots with them.

Disgraceful.

The good thing is that the manager has witnessed first hand that they ain't up to the job.

Taxi for the midfield and the defence. New goalie required also, I've defended Langfield so far but not anymore.

Total embarrassment to our club and the black and white. Had enough won't be back for a long time and I have a season ticket.

I have said my bit in the match day thread (and for some time before that). For anyone who thought we had decent players and a shite manager you were mistaken. We had shite players and a shite manager. I feel sorry for Alex Rae as many are on contract for next season as well.

Jordan Stewart should come in at left back and let Kelly move further forward as he is hopeless as a defender but the only attacking left sided player we have. Goodwin, Naismith and Mallan will all get a game when fit. But besides that all other positions are up for grabs.

Morgan and McLear must start next week.

They aren't great, but they're better than Gallagher, McMullan and/or Agnew.

Not that that would be difficult. What a triumvirate of shite.

Wouldn't mind seeing Cuddihy in midfield either, Stewart must start at left back.

I left after the 4th goal, the players are are disgrace! No fight, no urgency, can't pass a ball and can't defend to save themselves. If they can't be arsed then neither can i, we need a mini clear out in January...this current mob are complete and utter losers, Rae must be ruthless!!!

Unfortunately the only players he can get rid of are Conlan, Watson, Reid, Shankland and possibly McMullan depending on his loan deal. Not only are we stuck with the rest for now but we are stuck with many of them next season thanks to Mr Murray handing out 2 year contracts to dross like Agnew, Howieson, Carswell, Gallagher etc

Unfortunately the only players he can get rid of are Conlan, Watson, Reid, Shankland and possibly McMullan depending on his loan deal. Not only are we stuck with the rest for now but we are stuck with many of them next season thanks to Mr Murray handing out 2 year contracts to dross like Agnew, Howieson, Carswell, Gallagher etc

What deal is that waster Gow on?

GOW: A year's contract but we are not exactly going to get a transfer fee nor do I think anyone else would sign him so we would have to pay him off and if Gow has any sense he would not accept any deal except full payment for his contract.

Edited by Sonny

I think those players are only on one year deals or one year with an option.

Of the players we can bin in January I'd be keeping McMullan and Shankland and we need to have Reid or Watson as Naismith isn't back until late February at the earliest.

I think those players are only on one year deals or one year with an option.

Of the players we can bin in January I'd be keeping McMullan and Shankland and we need to have Reid or Watson as Naismith isn't back until late February at the earliest.

Shankland will go back to the Dons in January I reckon.

Fact is Murray had this team punching above its weight, with Rae in charge of the same team we got ripped a new one today.

We came down a division, emptied pretty much an entire team and set a budget which is probably not that far off being reflective of where we are. We cut too much too soon and expected far too much in terms of results.

Today's result is even more concerning when you consider Rae has acknowledged he did not pick nor line up the team got Alloa.

and set a budget which is probably not that far off being reflective of where we are. .

I dint know for certain, but surely our budget when compared to other clubs in this league must be one of those at the top end of the scale, parachute payments, player transfer money, £20 a ticket and better attendances than at least five or six other teams ( for now) ?