Langfield

shull

Is the worst St Mirren goalkeeper I have ever seen.

Worse even than Herriot, Gilmour, A Hunter, Fridge and Smith combined.

Him and Ridgers must be freed in January.

I would have argued with you before today but this was the last straw for me.

Would cost a pretty penny to pay off our No.1 keeper and coach.

Keep him as coach. New Paul Mathers.

Ridgers number 1 Wilks number 2.

Langfields playing career ended today. I suspect Rae knows that, I hope Jamie does too.

Edited by TopCat

Keep him as coach. New Paul Mathers.

Ridgers number 1 Wilks number 2.

Langfields playing career ended today. I suspect Rae knows that, I hope Jamie does too.

Ridgers as number 1 ?

Langfield definitely should have done better for their first and third goals today but Ridgers is utter garbage as well.

We clearly have serious concerns in the goalkeeping position, but that is almost a side-issue because our problems are all over the park. A decent defence wouldn't have allowed the opposition four opportunities to score.

Alex Rae will have learned a lot about the individuals he has inherited. Let's hope he can bin a number of them in January.

Ridgers as number 1 ?

Langfield definitely should have done better for their first and third goals today but Ridgers is utter garbage as well.

We clearly have serious concerns in the goalkeeping position, but that is almost a side-issue because our problems are all over the park. A decent defence wouldn't have allowed the opposition four opportunities to score.

Alex Rae will have learned a lot about the individuals he has inherited. Let's hope he can bin a number of them in January.

Ridgers isn't great, but by f**k he's better than Langfield. Then again a wheely bin on the line would be better than Langfield.

Is Ridgers the answer? I don't know. I think he had a good game at Ibrox and at home to Dumbarton before being dropped. Also seen him have several good games last season.

He's young, he might improve. Langfield is old, he will only get worse.

I would be surprised if Mark isn't in goal on Saturday.

I got shot down on

Here a few weeks ago when I said langfeild is one if worst keepers we've had Abd today confirmed this yet again

Totaly f**king hopeless

Ridgers hadn't cost us half the goals or points that langfeild has. He is total pish. I've never seen a keeper so bad with his kicking and stuck to his line

I go to every game Abd can honestly say that at least once in every fane he's made a major mistake

Read something recently about Jackie McNamara appointing Craig Hinchcliffe as his goalkeeping coach at York City (they'd worked together before at Partick Thistle and Dundee United). McNamara said he relies on Hinchcliffe to tell him which goalie to pick as that's his area of expertise. Wonder if we have a similar situation? Langfield said a few months back that if he felt he shouldn't be playing then he'd say so but you have to wonder.

If possible I'd be playing Ridgers next week. I don't think he's anything special either but we need a change and it would remind Langfield that he's not guaranteed to start.

Read something recently about Jackie McNamara appointing Craig Hinchcliffe as his goalkeeping coach at York City (they'd worked together before at Partick Thistle and Dundee United). McNamara said he relies on Hinchcliffe to tell him which goalie to pick as that's his area of expertise. Wonder if we have a similar situation? Langfield said a few months back that if he felt he shouldn't be playing then he'd say so but you have to wonder.

If possible I'd be playing Ridgers next week. I don't think he's anything special either but we need a change and it would remind Langfield that he's not guaranteed to start.

Pretty much this... Not sure Ridgers is the answer but jeez he must be better than Langfield, horrible performance today... Does he come back on Jan 1st?

While we're at it feel slightly sorry for Baird but he's just not ready for first team football, thought he was all over the place when he came on today.... Not that Webster or Kelly were any better...

Rae has his work cut out with that defence for sure...

Ridgers should be looking for a move away from this farce, the lad did nothing wrong before clangers came in and ousted him for the Morton game, why would he want to come back to this.....

From all accounts it was Murray who forced Ridgers into the move. He may want to come back under a new man and prove his worth.

I hope so as Langfield needs a wee spot on the sidelines to give him a shake!

No experienced keeper should lose a goal from a cross that bounces inside his six yard box. Should be claimed every time.

As for the free kick....well struck, but dead centre at arm height...yet Langfield was no where near it!

Listened to the Livi keeper in the 2nd half constantly organising his defence and shouting and organising them and he is only a young boy on loan. Langfield was stuck on his line for both goals in the first half and looking straight down the pitch from the family stand we could see that the way the wall was lined up for the 3rd was absolutely shocking. Both players lining up were right footed yet the wall was set up with players no where near where the ball could go and it went straight down the middle where the wall should have been even then you would expect him to get something on it.

We are low in confidence at present and he was nipping back at fans in the first half for giving him and the rest of the defence a hard time. Putting his fingers to his lips and telling people to be quiet.