14 Year Old Goalkeeper

We won't go down, and we should care about these young lads they are going to be the future of our club, to make your debut for any club at 14 is a great thing for him. I have seen him play a few times he's got a lot of talent, and has a great attitude.

Edited by glenburn ed

Great for the young lad. I really couldn't give a dam about any young player at present tho ad we won't have a youth set up in league 1 if we go down

I'd imagine if we were in League 1 then a youth set up would be more important than ever, if only for a source of players if nothing else.

Honestly I couldn't give a toss about ralston at present. I pay every single week to watch the St.mirren first team lose. Not good enough. I appreciate it's good to bring on your own players but it's hardly working at present. Do you actually not think that what really matters is the first team results and pretty much that's it. I honestly wish alk our teams the best but if we don't start winning again in the championship the whole things gubbed

Honestly I couldn't give a toss about ralston at present. I pay every single week to watch the St.mirren first team lose. Not good enough. I appreciate it's good to bring on your own players but it's hardly working at present. Do you actually not think that what really matters is the first team results and pretty much that's it. I honestly wish alk our teams the best but if we don't start winning again in the championship the whole things gubbed

How many of our Academy players were playing on Saturday.

How many of our Academy players were playing on Saturday.

2 started & two came on as subs. Why do you ask ?

If you are trying to say the system is working because we had two starters on Saturday then i disagree. If our home grown talent isn`t deemed good enough to oust the shite that is currently wearing the stripes then that`s terrible.

If you`re trying to say they shouldn`t be blamed or accept part of the blame for saturdays debacle because there were only two then that again is a terrible indictment of the standard we are bringing through .

A third thing. On the very odd occasion when we do find a good young`un, why cant our BOD get a decent fee for them when they go ?

A third thing. On the very odd occasion when we do find a good young`un, why cant our BOD get a decent fee for them when they go ?

Because no-one "decent" wants to sign them!

John McGinn signed for another championship club. Kenny McLean went to Aberdeen.

The reason Hamilton got big money for McCarthy & McArthur is because they went to a Premiership club - and they are both regulars in the Premiership to this day!

I seem to remember that the BoD did actually get decent fees for David McNamee & Burton O'Brien - and that was when we were in the second tier. And we were shite back then as well!

We got big money for them because the club that wanted them was an English club with loads of cash! That's the way it works.

Who gives a toss about how many played on Saturday. They have been absolutely rotten all season. So I await people saying I'm out of order for slating the young players but let's be honest they are absolutely stinking. Mallan excluded they are not producing anything. I pay every week to watch the first team, I buy the replicas, I buy from the shop, I buy the black and white mag I just want the team to win. I am entitled to say that at present I couldn't care less about the young players it's simply about winning

Shull you can talk my friend you went into melt down at the weekend again. I stand by my comment I don't care about our young players at present as they won't pull us up the table. I'm all for youth development and giving them a chance however, it's fair to say that at present we have no youths capable of winning games in a team that looks very likely to be involved in a relegation fight again. Magic