14 Year Old Goalkeeper

Shull you can talk my friend you went into melt down at the weekend again. I stand by my comment I don't care about our young players at present as they won't pull us up the table. I'm all for youth development and giving them a chance however, it's fair to say that at present we have no youths capable of winning games in a team that looks very likely to be involved in a relegation fight again. Magic

I totally agree with you Norrie.

Just concerned about your health.

We are presently watching the worst St Mirren Team ever, in my lifetime.

All are culpable.

Even Mallan has been poor.

Time for them all to ditch their Jessie Boots until they get a gig in the English Premier League.

team was ok on Saturday until injury intervened and academy player jack baird had to come on then the defence went to pot much like every other game he has played in ,not a coincidence the 1st thing rae done at alloa was to drop him, and guess what we won and kept a clean sheet ,and we were doing fine until he came on ,on Saturday but he decided to stand about doing f**k all thinking he is baresi,well sorry son you aint ,heading the ball and kicking it to f**k is part and parcel of defending the sooner you learn this the better ,also practice tying laces in under 5 minutes while in your own box would be good as well

2 started & two came on as subs. Why do you ask ?

If you are trying to say the system is working because we had two starters on Saturday then i disagree. If our home grown talent isn`t deemed good enough to oust the shite that is currently wearing the stripes then that`s terrible.

If you`re trying to say they shouldn`t be blamed or accept part of the blame for saturdays debacle because there were only two then that again is a terrible indictment of the standard we are bringing through .

A third thing. On the very odd occasion when we do find a good young`un, why cant our BOD get a decent fee for them when they go ?

Thank you.

Because no-one "decent" wants to sign them!

John McGinn signed for another championship club. Kenny McLean went to Aberdeen.

The reason Hamilton got big money for McCarthy & McArthur is because they went to a Premiership club - and they are both regulars in the Premiership to this day!

I seem to remember that the BoD did actually get decent fees for David McNamee & Burton O'Brien - and that was when we were in the second tier. And we were shite back then as well!

We got big money for them because the club that wanted them was an English club with loads of cash! That's the way it works.

We got big money for O'Brien because Tony Fitz created the hype of the boy even before he played for the first team

How we beat off competition to sign the most sought youngster in the country etc

Reid just did the same for his club

Paul Dumment is a regular in the EPL but he didn't really stand out for us when he played in fact McGinn looked the better player

McCarthy is a far better player than McArthur who is bang average as shown for Scotland

All about hype Lewis McLeod,Sevco got a million for him what's he doing now?

We need Tony Fitz back especially Youth Development

team was ok on Saturday until injury intervened and academy player jack baird had to come on then the defence went to pot much like every other game he has played in ,not a coincidence the 1st thing rae done at alloa was to drop him, and guess what we won and kept a clean sheet ,and we were doing fine until he came on ,on Saturday but he decided to stand about doing f**k all thinking he is baresi,well sorry son you aint ,heading the ball and kicking it to f**k is part and parcel of defending the sooner you learn this the better ,also practice tying laces in under 5 minutes while in your own box would be good as well

FFS

No we wurnie doing ok before the injury. At least twice Livy waltzed through the defence and we were saved by last gasp tackles from Carswell and Reed, the second off which was so desperate that Reed injured himself.

We were then at least as OK up until goal or in other words not ok at all.

Baird wisnae great but to pin the blame on him is ridiculous.

Still one of your better posts

FFS

No we wurnie doing ok before the injury. At least twice Livy waltzed through the defence and we were saved by last gasp tackles from Carswell and Reed, the second off which was so desperate that Reed injured himself.

We were then at least as OK up until goal or in other words not ok at all.

Baird wisnae great but to pin the blame on him is ridiculous.

Still one of your better posts

Ok before Match as I sat in my Car in the Car Park.