Nathan Flanagan

One for the u20's I guess.

Would guess so, looking on Hearts forum he seems to have been rated and was on the fringes of first team squad last season. Maybe competition with Morgan to see who is the lightweight on the bench to make up the 18.

Edited by Frank McGarvey' wonky legs

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 2016-12-15 at 1:54 PM, Stu said:

Come off the bench in the two games so far. Dunno how long the Annan manager will last with their results at the moment.

Took them to the play-offs which he describes as his greatest achievement in football. What a fanny I am :lol:

8 minutes ago, doonhamer said:

Apparently opposition managers are aware of him too and he's getting more than his fair share of fouls from the sort of dinosaur defenders that operate in that league. 

Thats great news,it wont do the boy any harm.Surely thats the reason players are sent out on loan.

2 hours ago, SaintGlenburn said:

Id get him into Alloa or somewhere at a higher level. He was far too good for that level. Big black lad looked pretty decent too.

Why? We may be losing Morgan due to his performances. Ideal to have a ready made replacement waiting in the wings. He needs to be training with us to integrate and learn Jack and Jim's footballing philosophy.

He's two years older than Kyle Magennis and the same age as Lewis Morgan.  Both of them are established first eleven picks whereas Nathan hasn't been able to establish himself as a regular on our bench in his 18 months here.

I hope if Morgan does move on and we stay up we are able to bring in someone who's a bit more established at full time level.

He's two years older than Kyle Magennis and the same age as Lewis Morgan.  Both of them are established first eleven picks whereas Nathan hasn't been able to establish himself as a regular on our bench in his 18 months here.
I hope if Morgan does move on and we stay up we are able to bring in someone who's a bit more established at full time level.

Fuxake, your getting more negative than Elvis!

8 hours ago, TopCat said:

The reason Nathan was brought to St Mirren which is not too hard to work out. Ross knows the boy from his day's at Hearts and obviously knows there is talent there. Awarded young player of the year for the division rave reviews from Annan fans. I can hear you say why is he not playing for us. Did you miss Jack Ross saying we have one of the best midfields in the country. That being the case going out on loan is the correct decission.

The fact you don't have a good word to say about Jack Ross should come as no surpise to post a negative post on Nathan. 

Just now, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

The reason Nathan was brought to St Mirren which is not too hard to work out. Ross knows the boy from his day's at Hearts and obviously knows there is talent there. Awarded young player of the year for the division rave reviews from Annan fans. I can hear you say why is he not playing for us. Did you miss Jack Ross saying we have one of the best midfields in the country. That being the case going out on loan is the correct decission.

The fact you don't have a good word to say about Jack Ross should come as no surpise to post a negative post on Nathan. 

He was brought to St Mirren cause Ross knows the boy from Hearts?

He signed for us by Alex Rae, 9 months before JR arrived!  :lol: 

He was brought to St Mirren cause Ross knows the boy from Hearts?

He signed for us by Alex Rae, 9 months before JR arrived!  :lol: 

Thanks for pointing that out though you have to admit Ross must know the boy from Hearts , yes ? No?

Still no excuse for your negative post don't you think so.

1 minute ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Thanks for pointing that out though you have to admit Ross must know the boy from Hearts , yes ? No?

Still no excuse for your negative post don't you think so.

I'm sure he does, not sure what that has to do with Alex Rae signing him for us last January right enough!

It would seem that JR rates him less than AR did, after all it was him that put him out on loan.  I'll trust his judgement on this one.

I'm sure he does, not sure what that has to do with Alex Rae signing him for us last January right enough!

It would seem that JR rates him less than AR did, after all it was him that put him out on loan.  I'll trust his judgement on this one.

Dearie me TopCat he is out on loan to get first team experience which takes me back to my first post regarding us having a fantastic midfield.