St Mirren -Shower Of Hopeless Amateurs

shull

Here mate, that's the bottom of the barrel you're scraping there :-)

Maybe we should just switch the USH off permanently and get Lord Look At Me to defrost the park with all his hotair.

Haven't laughed as much in ages !

They are both adults and perfectly capable of handling themselves. They are however season ticket holders and as a result of the clubs poor decision making they were faced with a choice of travelling or missing a match that they had already paid for.

Strange sense of priorities those boys of yours eh?

They believe that the risk of losing of perhaps £20 each was worse than risking imminent death in what you've claimed was life threatening weather.

Who the hell taught them that money was more important than safety?

And for £20 too?

TBH they sound about as batshit crazy as you.

Quite how Gilmour could possibly have been responsible for forcing your boys to make a decision so obviously, in your eyes, dangerous to life and limb is beyond me. Perhaps he used some "voodoo shit"?

A businessman who can literally force customers to buy his products?

f**k me. Even Steve Jobs couldn't do that.

When Gilmour has finally sold the club he can be assured of a lucrative career on the business dinner talks circuit where he can charge up to £2000 per head explaining exactly how he forced two independent adults to buy something of his. I'll be the first to sign up for a table right now.

Edited by oaksoft

That is utter nonsense from start to finish Stuart, if you read all the posts around about the one I quoted you were sanctimoniously allowing us to understand how you knew more than everyone else due to your position with Wishaw Wanderers with regard to cancelling fixtures and the impending "sanctions" if things weren't done properly.

From the post above the referee deemed the pitch playable in the morning (frost related) and again after lunch (snow related). St Mirren never "had" the match postponed the referee decided that due to deterioration in the weather since his previous inspection the pitch was no longer playable and he (the referee) postponed the fixture.

What the f**k are you talking about now?

I know the rules and regulations about match postponements and I know damn well that a club cannot call off a match on their own. Is that clear enough for you?

I've been utterly consistent. The fact you are struggling to understand my posts is your problem not mine. My problem with St Mirren in this instance is that they should have seen the weather warning on Saturday morning and took no action at all to get the game on. That action, or non action if you like, alone would have left the referee with a very simple decision to postpone the match long before people in Kirkcaldy had to get in their cars and on the buses. It would have saved customers - like my sons - making a hazardous and difficult journey in heavy snowfall, and it would have saved the ludicrous situation that followed with the match finally being postponed at 2.50pm that afternoon with the car park completely snow bound and the pitch completely white.

The fact that St Mirren instead opted to try to fight Mother Nature, wasted everyone's time, cost customers money in both travel costs and in the money extorted in the car park - some of which still hasn't been refunded, and put customers lives at risk makes the club culpable IMO. St Mirren should at the very least be putting on free buses for Raith Rovers fans for the match when it does eventually get played.

Guest TPAFKATS

Strange sense of priorities those boys of yours eh?

They believe that the risk of losing of perhaps £20 each was worse than risking imminent death in what you've claimed was life threatening weather.

Who the hell taught them that money was more important than safety?

And for £20 too?

TBH they sound about as batshit crazy as you.

Quite how Gilmour could possibly have been responsible for forcing your boys to make a decision so obviously, in your eyes, dangerous to life and limb is beyond me. Perhaps he used some "voodoo shit"?

A businessman who can literally force customers to buy his products?

f**k me. Even Steve Jobs couldn't do that.

When Gilmour has finally sold the club he can be assured of a lucrative career on the business dinner talks circuit where he can charge up to £2000 per head explaining exactly how he forced two independent adults to buy something of his. I'll be the first to sign up for a table right now.

They weren't losing anything! Season ticket costs the same no matter how many games you attend.

Unfortunately what this thread has demonstrated beyond any doubt is that there are certain individuals who love St.Mirren but absolutely HATE the current board of directors.

That hatred has consumed all of their power of rational thought and they are reduced to crawling around scraping the bottom of the barrel for things to hammer the club (remember this is the club they apparently love) at every single possible opportunity they can. Even when presented with concrete evidence to the contrary they continue to berate our club.

Imagine having THAT much hatred inside you. What a sad existence it must be !

Anyway enough is enough with this thread, we move on.