Q And A Night With Alex And David

Yip seems reasonable enough reasons to me.

Ach it doesn't Kendo. If the club had the willpower to do it they could quite easily have allowed this to be broadcast either asking for those watching from home to donate or doing it through a pay wall of some sort and instead of having 40 or so people in a room they could have opened the whole thing out particularly to St Mirren fans abroad or down south who otherwise are fairly starved of official contact.

The stuff about appearances for the manager is nonsense too. If he sees 40 people hanging onto his every word it's not really going to give him a stiffy. Knowing that a couple of hundred passionate fans are paying to watch him speak on a video feed might impress to him about the potential of the size of the club though.

I'm not really wanting to get at Brian Caldwell on this but I just wish people would be honest. If they don't want cameras in the room then just say so.

Jings... That was a long time coming!

:P

So were you according to my wife.

She was NOT satisfied. Fell asleep twice.

On both occasions she was woken up by you saying "oh ffs come on COME ON....please stay erect".

Thats the last time I let you borrow her.

Edited by oaksoft

Ach it doesn't Kendo. If the club had the willpower to do it they could quite easily have allowed this to be broadcast either asking for those watching from home to donate or doing it through a pay wall of some sort and instead of having 40 or so people in a room they could have opened the whole thing out particularly to St Mirren fans abroad or down south who otherwise are fairly starved of official contact.

The stuff about appearances for the manager is nonsense too. If he sees 40 people hanging onto his every word it's not really going to give him a stiffy. Knowing that a couple of hundred passionate fans are paying to watch him speak on a video feed might impress to him about the potential of the size of the club though.

I'm not really wanting to get at Brian Caldwell on this but I just wish people would be honest. If they don't want cameras in the room then just say so.

Not up to your usual standards that one. 2/10 - and that's being kind.

I hope LPM asks why the under soil heating was switched off and why Rae wasn't allowed to bring Farrell in until he threatened to resign.

Q&A on team matters,i would expect, playing surface issues are for others to answer, not Alex and David. Wouldn't expect Alex to answer questions on the appointment of David, mainly because he has been appointed and that is what Alex wanted.

Q&A on team matters,i would expect, playing surface issues are for others to answer, not Alex and David. Wouldn't expect Alex to answer questions on the appointment of David, mainly because he has been appointed and that is what Alex wanted.

However this would be too good an opportunity for LPM to prove his point, surely he wouldn't pass such an opportunity up? After all he has gone on and on about it to some tune on here. This is the chance for him to hear it from the horses mouth so to speak. He could finally prove his point?

However this would be too good an opportunity for LPM to prove his point, surely he wouldn't pass such an opportunity up? After all he has gone on and on about it to some tune on here. This is the chance for him to hear it from the horses mouth so to speak. He could finally prove his point?

Okay go and ask him then, I am not LPM.

I hope LPM asks why the under soil heating was switched off and why Rae wasn't allowed to bring Farrell in until he threatened to resign.

I think LPM is connected to the moon, he can ask.

Definition of obsessed?

Please Read above.

I'm unable to attend on Thurs night now as missus working away. Hoping for a good account of what happens from those that are there thumbup2.gif

Surely an in-the-know Billy Big Bawz like you knows in advance what the questions and answers will be? Fcuk sake Div, get back in the saddle! 1eye.gif