English Bid For The Club ?

div

I really should know better in this section of the board in particular but I'll post this anyway.

I got a call a few mins ago from someone in the media asking me if I had heard anything about the proposed sale of the club. I said no.

They told me there was very good information suggesting that English buyer(s) with "strong Scottish connections" had agreed a deal to buy the majority shareholding.

I'm taking this all with a large pinch of salt as I've never had any information from this source before but I'll leave this here anyway in case anyone else has heard similar ?

I really should know better in this section of the board in particular but I'll post this anyway.

I got a call a few mins ago from someone in the media asking me if I had heard anything about the proposed sale of the club. I said no.

They told me there was very good information suggesting that English buyer(s) with "strong Scottish connections" had agreed a deal to buy the majority shareholding.

I'm taking this all with a large pinch of salt as I've never had any information from this source before but I'll leave this here anyway in case anyone else has heard similar ?

Think you 've covered yourself from some flank from certain forum members.

I`d take it with a pinch if salt also. I believe that we actually had a guy last January telling about a `deal done` he was harmless enough and generally a good guy , but his info wasn`t upto much as it turns out :P

That said, any whispers that can distract the `usual suspects` from berating all things St Mirren is welcome.

Here`s hoping :)

It does seem the consortium are intent on selling the club to anyone but Smisa!

You have to laugh at all the stuff they put out about wanting to sell to people who have the club's best interests at heart.

I have no gripe with the consortium wanting the best deal possible for themselves that's their prerogative let's just hope this is the one and that they finally get the hell out of Dodge.