Shelter/raised Platform For Wheelchair Spectators

Thank you for your quick response,I am stopped from driving so I cant get down for the meeting as my wife doesn't drive, If you pm me nearer the start of the season we will gladly meet you and Join

We need more ambulant disabled members to join in order to let the club/clubs know we are supporters with, as I call it, unseen disabilities.

Last night's meeting was the election of chairman and treasurer with John Clark continuing as chair, and Ian Laurie continuing as treasurer.

The next meeting is due on 22nd August at 7pm in the Boardroom

Can't congratulate enough those responsible for making these things happen. As a club and group of supporters we like to see ourselves as a community, in having people in our ranks willing to put these achievements in place certainly moves us closer to that wish. Well done all.

Thank you for your quick response,I am stopped from driving so I cant get down for the meeting as my wife doesn't drive, If you pm me nearer the start of the season we will gladly meet you and Join

It should be me thanking you for being interested on the workings of SMDSA and the possibility of you joining, which I look forward too, I will certainly PM you nearer the time of our next meeting and if required I'll make sure you are driven to that meeting. Thank you once again for your interest.

Fantastic work being done. Is there any reason why the shelters need to be portable? What about crowd-funding?

The first thing we have to do is get the funding for the bus shelters, as a group it was decided portable shelters would be beneficial as it would cut down on possible vandalism and if they are portable then we would not have to seek planning permission and lastly the quotes that both Johnny Clark and Iain Laurie sought showed portable shelters to be cheaper. With reference to crowd funding, that is something the Fans Council or SMISA to look at and whilst both have been a great help to SMDSA, SMISA energies at the moment are very firmly based on the bid for the club, and in my opinion, quite rightly so.