St Mirren V Dumbarton Championship 20/2/16

shull

Plenty of negative pish saying it was "only" Alloa we beat.

Hmmmm... It was the same "only" Alloa that The Rangers struggled against!

Stop talking us down folks... Or it will become a self-fulfilling prophecy!

Play hard... Work hard... and we are more than capable of a tidy win.

Jack Ross will surprise a few teams ,he has got them hard to beat,watching them recently reminded me of Dumbarton when he was there with Murray

If we postponed every game due to a wet or windy day in Scotland we would never get a season finished ! Yes not a pleasant day but if the pitch is playable which it will be, it will be on. Also it's not even 10am forecast for ko time is sunshine and showers which in February constitutes not a bad day. Stop being so melodramatic.

Unfortunately the pitch will be suitable for Water Polo by then.

Get it off.

You do realise no one is forcing you to go. You don't need the match postponed for you not to attend. Amazing as you may find it some people look fotward to the game (especially a Sat 3pm ko) regardless of the weather. Take it you have never had a job wotking outside !

You do realise no one is forcing you to go. You don't need the match postponed for you not to attend. Amazing as you may find it some people look fotward to the game (especially a Sat 3pm ko) regardless of the weather. Take it you have never had a job wotking outside !

Indoor taxis?

Not sure that would work to be honest.????

My addiction and love is forcing me to go.

Also, I have paid for my seat and parking place.

I am working outside at this very moment.

Langfield

Watson baird Kelly Irvine

Quinn

Gallagher Shankland Cooper

Thommo Clarkson

4-0 Saints (Thommo 13,67. Clarkson 29. Shankland 75)

COYS

Watson suspended.

And I don't think he would play, Thommo, Clarkson and Shankland, reckon Agnew or Howieson will come in and play where Mallan has been playing