Rangers To Be Given South Stand

Having read so much of this thread, I think there's 2 questions everyone needs to ask themselves about the whole affair, and be able to answer with a simple 'yes' or 'no'.

1. Are you pleased that OUR stadium will be largely taken over for the day by supporters of that club?

2. As a club, do you think we absolutely 100% NEEDED to do it financially?

If you answer honestly, I think you'll find the truth in your heart.

Cant say I am over joyed about this. But does the same thing not happen when we visit a small club in a cup game if we were to take say 3,000 fans the small clubs stadium holds 4,000 while their home gats are say 250 ?

We didnae get many tickets for Gretna or Spartans in the Cup.

They had smallish supports normally.

If I remember correctly both these games sold out so not really a valid comparison, every St Mirren supporter who wants a ticket for this game will be able to get one (although maybe not in their chosen stand)

If I remember correctly both these games sold out so not really a valid comparison, every St Mirren supporter who wants a ticket for this game will be able to get one (although maybe not in their chosen stand)

Not the point AT ALL.

It's people who have ALREADY paid for a particular seat in a particular stand that are being ejected from their chosen vantage point. A case of first in, second class!

Not the point AT ALL.

It's people who have ALREADY paid for a particular seat in a particular stand that are being ejected from their chosen vantage point. A case of first in, second class!

Not disagreeing with that AT ALL ST LUCIFER......I was merely pointing out that Shull's post was a weak comparison to the point IoBS was making but don't let that get in the way of some quality shouting on a Friday.

Not the point AT ALL.

The board has offered to have them disinfected after the game. If they're still there.

How about 'First few times you were quite funny, now you're just the same old tedious fcuking gobshite we all know you are' by Mr Blobby.

^^^ touched a raw nerve

Love your use of the word "we" as if you think you are the forum spokesperson.

And the same old personal abuse.

Mods - I thought there was a policy of zero tolerance of abuse?

The pozbaird alias is a persistent and repeated offender. Why isn't he banned?

^^^ touched a raw nerve

Love your use of the word "we" as if you think you are the forum spokesperson.

And the same old personal abuse.

Mods - I thought there was a policy of zero tolerance of abuse?

The pozbaird alias is a persistent and repeated offender. Why isn't he banned?

Big girls blouse!

Stop yer greetin!

How long can people keep moaning about the same old shite? It's happening and lots of ST holders won't go.... I'll get over it....roll on next season!

I think you will find that the vast majority of objectors have stopped moaning.

When will you stop moaning about a non issue? Are you lonely? Needing attention?