St Mirren V Hibernian Championship 2/4/16

shull

If the season started on the 18th December - the day Alex Rae was appointed - we'd currently be 7 points ahead of Hibs in 4th. Meaningless certainly, and as much a sign of how much they've shat the bed over recent months as how much we've improved under Rae.

Wouldn't surprise me if we lost tomorrow, wouldn't surprise me if we won either. We have nothing to play for really (as much as the knicker wetters want to put us in a relegation battle, in the real world, we aren't), apart from 5th, 6th or 7th.

However if guys like Clarkson, Carswell, Gallagher and the like want to be here next season, these are the games they need to impress in.

Will go for a dull 1-1.

If the season started on the 18th December - the day Alex Rae was appointed - we'd currently be 7 points ahead of Hibs in 4th. Meaningless certainly, and as much a sign of how much they've shat the bed over recent months as how much we've improved under Rae.

Wouldn't surprise me if we lost tomorrow, wouldn't surprise me if we won either. We have nothing to play for really (as much as the knicker wetters want to put us in a relegation battle, in the real world, we aren't), apart from 5th, 6th or 7th.

However if guys like Clarkson, Carswell, Gallagher and the like want to be here next season, these are the games they need to impress in.

Will go for a dull 1-1.

Would think about keeping Clarkson but Carswell and Gallagher can go as far as I'm concerned.

Looking forward to watching this on St Mirren TV, I think we can get a wee win here, brighten up another dull season.

That said they utterly battered us at Easter Road last night. Will be a sign of Rae has actually made an improvement.