Two Doors Down

shull

I thought it was a guy from Paisley who wrote it?

The original pilot had my neighbour's son James Kirk in it (red-head well known in Scottish comedy TV) and he writes comedy scripts, but this is written by Gregor Sharp and Simon Carlyle. Don't know if any of they two are from Paisley.

The original pilot had my neighbour's son James Kirk in it (red-head well known in Scottish comedy TV) and he writes comedy scripts, but this is written by Gregor Sharp and Simon Carlyle. Don't know if any of they two are from Paisley.

Gregor Sharp is a friend of a guy i know big Saints fan

But as you said not sure if he's from Paisley

One of the cast, Arabella Weir ("Does my bum look big in this" from the fast show) was on the lottery programme Saturday night. I wasn't paying much attention but when asked about "2 doors down" i heard Paisley mentioned. What's the link? Supposedly set in Paisley/filmed in Paisley. Curious. Yet to watch it but recorded it so will reserve judgement on it.

The first effort , or pilot episode about a so called Scottish new year party, well that was filmed in a house at Stanely Crescent.

Fwiw, that original episode was pish and this new mini series looks like its following the trend......................

Scottish non comedy unit can turn em out allright

As I said, might be slow burner as the characters develop. I don't think it is as bad as some are making it out to be.

Thought it was much better than last week, with some very funny parts, mainly in scenes involving Elaine C. smith..