B&w Army Player Of The Year 2016

div

Yes it's that time again.

Voting is now open. Usual drill for us, 12 points for your best performer, 11 points for next best right down to 1 point for your 12th best and none for the rest.

Player with the most combined points by the time the poll closes at 11pm on Weds 13th April wins the trophy and some bubbly.

Vote Here;

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/bawarmy2016

I gave my double digit scores to Watson, Shankland and Mallan. After that it was a bit of a lottery to be honest but it gave me a quiet sense of satisfaction to leave Gow and Agnew on zero.

I think langfield deserves a bit of credit ,I know his kicking aint the best but I dread to think where we would be in the table without his saves altho youre top 3 were in my top 4

I think langfield deserves a bit of credit ,I know his kicking aint the best but I dread to think where we would be in the table without his saves altho youre top 3 were in my top 4

I gave Langfield 9. He's had some absolutely outstanding games, Morton away on his first league start was superb for example but he's also had a few shockers.

I think he's a great guy to have at the club, to coach the keepers and to have as an experienced no 2 but I'm not convinced he's consistent enough to be our automatic number one choice.

What's the point in Langfield coaching the other Goalies.

They are unlikely to get a game in the First Team.

Waste of more bloody money.

If Langfield gets a long term injury or retires, we will immediately bring in an experienced Keeper from elsewhere.

Stoopit Contract.

I gave my double digit scores to Watson, Shankland and Mallan. After that it was a bit of a lottery to be honest but it gave me a quiet sense of satisfaction to leave Gow and Agnew on zero.

With you on the double digits, although I did relent and give Agnew a 1, purely for his early goals. Total disaster since then.

Think Goody deserves a few votes. He was by far our best player under you-know-who. I had Goody, Watson, Mallan, Shankland and Langfield among the best. Wanted to stop at that point but Div's poll insists you complete it so I was forced to do so. But did manage to avoid giving points to some that undoubtedly do not deserve any.

With you on the double digits, although I did relent and give Agnew a 1, purely for his early goals. Total disaster since then.

Agnew and Gow will leave this summer and go somewhere else and be bloody brilliant. Nothing surer.

My nominations for Player of the Year will be decided solely on tomorrow's Match.

Because so far this Season they have all been pure shite.

Time for them to step up.............

Points deducted for Jessie Boots and Haircuts.